Build up only 1 stategy!!!
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

Assalam o alikum ji janab baat ye hay kay forex trading start karnay say pehlay aap ko aik achi strategy banani chaheye aur phir us strategy ko change nahe karna chahye takay aap ko success milay
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

that you are proper that all period if we help make method and then we can easily generate income in the event that we all change it out whenever along with we all help make fresh planning i quickly think you can lose cash along with i do think help make one particular planning and become tight with it along with then you can certainly generate profits and when you are going to change it out all the time then you can certainly definitely not generate income actually an individual lose your hard earned dollars.
      • #33 Collapse

My particular most loved strategies have a tendency to be scalping alongside day exchanging seeing that when you uncover to offer situation have a tendency to be making to help by then you without a doubt you can finish up your industry. In the event that you plan to pursue my methodology, attempt and do as i make a move.
        • #34 Collapse

je han apki bat bilkul thek hai k hamein sirf or sirf ek hi stretegy bnani chyea k hamein is buisness me ake kia karna ha or kese karna agar hum bar bar apni strategy change karenge to hame profit ki jaga loss hoga jo hamre liye hi nuqsan ka bais banega

• #35 Collapse

y personal favorite tactics tend to be scalping along with day trading seeing that when you discover to sell scenario tend to be making to help next to then you definitely you have the ability to conclude your industry. In case you intend to chase my approach, try and ca

• #36 Collapse

you happen to be right It every night out While we make strategy then my spouse and i will certainly earn money whether or not we change This every day AND ALSO i make new planning then my spouse and i think You may lose dollars AS WELL AS we think make single planning AND ALSO always be strict within The idea and then anyone can make money AND ALSO whether or not You will change The idea again ALONG WITH again subsequently You may not earn money even an individual lose your funds

• #37 Collapse

wesy to ap kafi different ki the strategy bana sakty hain mager mary khayal main startegy aik hi banani chahiye aur phir usi par amal karna chahiye kyun k agr zaida startegies bna li jain to banda cofuse ho jata hai aur kisi strategy par amal ni kar sakta aur loss mai chala jata hai jis sai ap ko kaam karny ka koi faida nahi hota.
                • #38 Collapse

that you are correct The item every night out Whenever my spouse and i make strategy next i will certainly earn money if we change It every date ALONG WITH when i make new planning and then when i think You\'ll lose dollars ALONG WITH when i think make individual planning IN ADDITION TO be strict with This and then anyone can cause funds AND if You may change That again IN ADDITION TO again subsequently You may not earn income even an individual lose your cash

• #39 Collapse

after we help to make strategy subsequently we can make money when we change it out each and every time along with we help to make completely new setting up i quickly imagine you'll be able to generate losses along with i think help to make 1 setting up and become strict about it along with then you can definitely make money if you are likely to change it out all the time then you can definitely not really make money even a person lose your cash.
                    • #40 Collapse

One strategy can also be sufficient in forex trading if it is a flexible one and it can accommodate different trade condition then there is nothing wrong with trading in one strategy. Many traders keep different strategies for different market situations but if you want to do it with one strategy then you can do so.
                      • #41 Collapse

My personal favorite strategies tend to be scalping together with trading simply because once you discover to market scenario tend to be making to help beside then you definitely an individual are able to end your current marketplace. If you happen to plan to pursuit my own tactic, try to carry out as i do something.
                        • #42 Collapse

nhi bhai main aksar apni threads main ye baat hi samjhata hun k aap jab bhi kaam karo aik hi currency pair per or agr koi strategy aap ko achy se aati hai to koshish ye hi karo k us ki help se apna kaam karo baar baar new side per mat jao
                          • #43 Collapse

I agree with you brother ap nay sahi kha ky jitna leran kero gy utnay hi profit paaao gy thanks for sharing information
                            • #44 Collapse

mujhe laagta hai apko different strategies ko try krna chahye take agar hume ek strategy loss kra dy tu second strategy honi chahye as a second option which helps you in your bad time
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

ok g aik acha point hai .. aur sub ko is par amal karna chahiye.. startegy aik hi banani chahiye aur usi par amal karna chahiye kyun k agr do startegies b[[[[[[[[[[[[

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X