how to use download indicator ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

how to use download indicator ?
    Mai ny ek indicator downoad kia h r wo indicators information k mutabik c:/program>instatrader>indicator>paste
    M n bhi same yahe treeka apnaa h but muje mt4 par apna paste suda indicator nahi nazar a ha kya muje pta skta h k m koi alti kr rha hu ya kisi r tareekae s hoga ......r jo m ny indicator ke file download ke ius ke extension a h *.ex4 ....kindly help me :(
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

in mt4
    click on file>>open data folter

then browse to MSQL4 >> Indicators
    paste indicator in it

close mt4
    restart

and you will have indicator listed
    • #3 Collapse

G bhai jan ager ap download indicator ko use krna chahte hain to apko is k liye sab say pehaly apni PC ki main file main jana hoga wahan pe apko us indicator ko instaforex k folder main paste krna hoga.
      :p..........No One is perfect and I am No One........:p
      • #4 Collapse

bahi ji ap n bilkul thek kaha hy or main ap kii bat s agree krta hu mt hai waha install ka optin b hai waha jakar ap indectr paste kar saktay hai waha option dia hua hai waha ap apni har chez download b easily se kar saty hen...
        • #5 Collapse

I think that, you are right that after the download we have to go to program c and then we need to find meta 4 folder and then open it and go to set up and then copy and paste downloaded file and i think after installing if you can not see your indicators then i think once shut down the computer then start it again i hope you will able to see now your installed indicator.
          • #6 Collapse

you\'re suitable That following your Get my spouse and i be asked to stop by program c then my partner and i need find meta 4 folder subsequently open It IN ADDITION TO go to founded subsequently copy AND paste downloaded file AND we think right after installing no matter whether You will not watch your own indicators then when i think once shut straight down your own computer next labor and birth The idea again when i hope You\'ll able to watch currently your installed indicator
            • #7 Collapse

was introduced to fxcm by my friend . At first I was attracted to their advanced and beautiful platform. Then, I realized there was one way trade only. Deposit deposit deposit and no withdrawal. Always no connections and requotes. Stay away bro ! Now I am with two other brokers so far i am satisfied. Not as bad as fxcm

• #8 Collapse

I accept done a look and begin no aftereffect for CM in this section, which is absolutely hasty for me. Cause CM is a able-bodied accepted agent operating in assorted counties and if I am not amiss they will be in the annual if we accumulate top 10 broker.

• #9 Collapse

This FXCM is no excellent and self-centered. The never discuss abour how to take out invester benefit or down payment. This is the MOST, MOST essential factor for a investor. They discuss only about deposit.

• #10 Collapse

yup i advice you to practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practising you will get more confused and you are losin your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading
                    • #11 Collapse

FXCM is a good broker and they also offer a micro account which will make small time traders happy. Also they have a good support system

• #12 Collapse

I'm once a verified member of this forex broker site and invested about 250 dollars in here. I'm so happy that I cashout my investments in here when I have encounter some issues regardless on the account that I open.

• #13 Collapse

bhai aap ny jo new indicator download kiaa hy usko apny mt4 k setup men jaa k template folder men apply karen in sha Allah fr se apna mt4 open karengy to wo apply ho ksega
                          • #14 Collapse

that you are proper The idea after the Get we be asked to stop by technique c after that we need to find meta 4 folder after that open That AND ALSO visit founded then copy ALONG WITH paste downloaded file AND ALSO i think after installing no matter whether You\'ll not look at your indicators then when i think immediately after shut down ones computer then beginning That again my spouse and i hope You\'ll competent to view at this point your own installed indicator
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

dear bro mery khyal me you are right that after the download we have to go to program c and then we need to find meta 4 folder and then open it and go to set up and then copy and paste downloaded file and i think after installing if you can not see your indicators then i think once shut down the computer then start it again i hope you will able to see now your installed indicator

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X