how to use download indicator ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

very nice post i like and appreciate but now i am very new at here so i cannot answer of your threds but i know that it is best forem to increase our knowledge.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

you are suitable The item soon after the Download my spouse and i be asked to go to technique c and then my spouse and i need find meta 4 folder and then open It AS WELL AS pay a visit to set up subsequently copy AND ALSO paste downloaded file ALONG WITH when i think soon after installing if You will not see the indicators and then i think immediately after shut lower ones computer after that delivery It again my spouse and i hope You will capable of check out now your own installed indicator
      • #18 Collapse

you are proper The idea right after ones Obtain i have to stop by system c and then i need to find meta 4 folder next open It ALONG WITH check out founded after that copy AND ALSO paste downloaded file AND we think soon after installing no matter whether You will not view your own indicators and then my partner and i think right after shut down the computer next birth It again we hope You\'ll capable to see at this point your current installed indicator
        • #19 Collapse

you are right The idea soon after ones Down load when i be asked to go to method c after that when i need looking for meta 4 folder next open It AND ALSO pay a visit to established next copy AND ALSO paste downloaded file AND ALSO i think after installing whether or not You might not look at the indicators then we think once shut along your own computer subsequently beginning The item again we hope You might able to watch now ones installed indicator
          • #20 Collapse

that you are correct The item soon after the Down load we be required to check out program c after that we need looking for meta 4 folder and then open It IN ADDITION TO pay a visit to proven next copy AND ALSO paste downloaded file AND ALSO when i think after installing if You may not view your current indicators then my spouse and i think once shut decrease your own computer subsequently start The idea again my partner and i hope You might in a position to look at currently your installed indicator
            • #21 Collapse

you are suitable The idea right after ones Obtain when i be required to check out program c then i need find meta 4 folder next open The item AND stop by founded after that copy AND ALSO paste downloaded file AND my partner and i think right after installing whether or not You may not view ones indicators then i think right after shut down your current computer after that start It again we hope You may capable to check out today your current installed indicator
              • #22 Collapse

that you are correct It soon after the Download when i be required to go to program c next when i need to find meta 4 folder next open That IN ADDITION TO check out proven then copy AND ALSO paste downloaded file AND ALSO we think soon after installing if You will not see your indicators then i think right after shut straight down your current computer subsequently delivery It again we hope You\'ll capable of look at today the installed indicator
                • #23 Collapse

you happen to be suitable The item soon after your own Download when i be required to check out technique c after that my partner and i need find meta 4 folder then open It ALONG WITH stop by recognized after that copy IN ADDITION TO paste downloaded file AS WELL AS when i think following installing no matter whether You can not check out the indicators then when i think immediately after shut down the computer next birth The idea again i hope You may able to see right now the installed indicator
                  • #24 Collapse

in mt4
                    click on file>>open data folter

then browse to MSQL4 >> Indicators
                    paste indicator in it

close mt4
                    restart

and you will have indicator listed
                    • #25 Collapse

you\'re correct The idea immediately after your own Download my spouse and i be required to check out method c next my partner and i need to look for meta 4 folder subsequently open That IN ADDITION TO stop by set up next copy AS WELL AS paste downloaded file AS WELL AS my spouse and i think immediately after installing whether or not You can not watch your own indicators then my partner and i think just after shut along your computer subsequently beginning It again when i hope You\'ll able to view now the installed indicator.
                      • #26 Collapse

ager ap ne apna meta trader update kia ha in order to wahan per jaye jahan meta trader install ha wahan per mql4 somthing ka folder ho ga you ke under indicator ka foldr ha wahan ap pase karain. thanks.
                        • #27 Collapse

ager ap ne apna meta trader update kia ha to wahan per jaye jahan meta trader install ha wahan per mql4 somthing ka folder ho ga us ke under indicator ka foldr ha wahan ap pase karain. thanks.
                          • #28 Collapse

Ap ko sab se phly meta trader main view main jana ho ga aur waha se ap indicator ka option main ja skar indicatoor ko insert kar sakty hain aur us ka bad indicator hamy price ka fall aur up btata hai aur trend ka bhi bata hai jis ko folow kar kar hum achi earning kar sakty hain.
                            • #29 Collapse

Hi frieds main nay bhi ek indicator ko download ki hai wo C programmin ki hai wo indicator queation k matqb hai C:/programming> instatrader>indicator.paste if you want mta4 ki folder open karo aur is me download file link hai ap is ko copy karo aur is me paste karo pher file download karo aur install kar lo yah koi mushkal kaam nahi hai forex ki site bohat asani kar day hai ap is site say indicator ko chack kar sakty hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

brother mujay tu isi forum may bahot ziyda indicator download karnay ko miltay hia our free my kar letay ho koi inciator buy nahi karta ho sub kuch free my hota hai brother agar success hona hai tu learning kiya karo

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X