how to use download indicator ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

you might be correct The item immediately after your Get we have to check out system c subsequently my spouse and i need to look for meta 4 folder then open The idea IN ADDITION TO pay a visit to founded and then copy AND ALSO paste downloaded file ALONG WITH when i think after installing whether or not You can not watch your current indicators and then when i think soon after shut down ones computer and then beginning The idea again i hope You may in a position to check out right now your own installed indicator

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

What is download indicator and how it is used? you are right that after the download we have to go to program c and then we need to find meta 4 folder and then open it and go to set up and then copy and paste downloaded file and i think after installing if you can not see your indicators then i think once shut down the computer then start it again i hope you will able to see now your installed indicator
      • #33 Collapse

you happen to be ideal That soon after the Down load our loved one along with we end up being asked to venture to strategy g and our loved one along with i would like come across meta several folder and open It AND ALSO go to see established later duplicate AND ALSO substance download-able report IN CONJUNCTION WITH when i think soon after the installation of in the event You won't need to see the symptoms and i'm sure once sealed reduced people personal computer after that supply It yet again our loved one along with i really hope You will effective at look at now your own mounted warning.
        • #34 Collapse

What is actually Acquire indicator AND how It is used? you happen to be correct This after your Download i have to check out program c subsequently i need find meta 4 folder subsequently open That IN ADDITION TO stop by established then copy ALONG WITH paste downloaded file AS WELL AS when i think immediately after installing if You might not look at your own indicators then my spouse and i think just after shut decrease your computer subsequently birth That again my spouse and i hope You may capable of look at right now the installed indicator

• #35 Collapse

jaha mt hai waha install ka optin b hai waha jakar ap indectr paste kar saktay hai waha key dia hua hai waha ap apni har chez Download b simply se kar saktay hai waha iska folder dia hota hay
            • #36 Collapse

jaha mt hai waha install ka optin b hai waha jakar ap indectr paste kar saktay hai waha key dia hua hai waha ap apni har chez Download b simply se kar saktay hai waha iska folder dia hota hay
              • #37 Collapse

• #38 Collapse

Forex trading kay software main indicators ka option b hota ha or in ko agar ham download karna chhain to ham in ko download kar saktay hain .or pher in ko use b kar saktayhain or in say trading kar kay is main earning kar saktay hain .
                  • #39 Collapse

app internet say indicator ko download karo or un ko softwere mai file ko open kar k deta folder main past kardo or graf main set kar lo
                    • #40 Collapse

dear ap is link ko follow karen aur ap yahan ja k apney matlooba indicator ko paste kardein aur instaforex terminal ko again ap start karen to apko apka indicator nazar ajaega.
                      C:\Program Files\InstaTrader\MQL4\Indicators
                      C:\Program Files\InstaTrader\MQL4\Experts
                      • #41 Collapse

Agar ap ka indicator show nah ho raha ya tu phr ap ki file sahi nahi hai corrupt hai ya phr ap ki file ho sakata hai MQL ki ho tu ap use MQl ka folder main paste karain tu waha par wo show ho jaye gi. agar phr bhi na h ui tu ap ki file ho skata un complete ho.
                        • #42 Collapse

you are right that once the transfer we've to travel to program c so we want to search out meta four folder so open it and visit created so copy and paste downloaded file and that I assume once putting in if ready to not see your indicators then I feel once close up the pc then begin it once more I hope you may able to see currently your put in indicator.
                          • #43 Collapse

ap sa indicator sahi trah sa install nahi huwa hain ap indicator ko copy kar ka broker ki file per click ka open a data folder per click karye us ka bad mq4 main indiator ko select kar ka us main indicator paste kar daye pher broker band kar ka open karya aur us indicator ko dakye wo install ho jaye ga
                            • #44 Collapse

main kabhi indcoter download nahi kia hai or na he download kar k use kia hai so main es k bary kuch nahi janta brother bqi k tread k reply parh lo shyd kuch help mil jaye ap ko
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

i am new in in the forest but i want to also know about indicators and downloading i don't know how to download indicator and how it use because i am new and i am running about the forest and i am i

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X