How can i learn MQL
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

People primary ye janna chata hon. kay maine Matric change ki hoe hai. as well as primary one-on-one MQL seekhna chata hon. kiya koe aisa company hai Lahore primary jo MQL html html coding seekhata hon... you have to ager ap primary sony ericsson koe janta hon to be able to zaror btaye.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

Individuals main ye janna chata hon. kay maine Matric alter ki hoe hai. in addition to main one-on-one MQL seekhna chata hon. kiya koe aisa organization hai Lahore main jo MQL html html html coding seekhata hon... you need to ager ap main sony ericsson koe janta hon every single child zaror btaye.
      • #63 Collapse

MQL is excellent plan through understanding you may make the EA along with you personal technique simply keep the persistence with this particular location as well as wish you may make additionally a few points truly particular you want through right here precisely and you will be additionally the lucrative investor which just how much you would like through right here.
        • #64 Collapse

MQL is great strategy via knowing you possibly can make the actual EA together with you individual method merely keep your perseverance using this area in addition to desire you possibly can make furthermore several factors genuinely specific you would like via the following specifically and will also be and also the profitable buyer that the amount of you need via the following.
          • #65 Collapse

bhai jee Folks primary ye janna chata hon. kay maine Matric move ki hoe hai. or primary one on one MQL seekhna chata hon. kiya koe aisa company hai Lahore primary jo MQL coding seekhata hon... please ager ap primary sony ericsson koe janta hon to be able to zaror btaye???????
            • #66 Collapse

is k bary main to mujhy nahi pata hay jnab,,,k ye kahna say seekhi ja skati hay jnab...is litye nmain app ko is k bary amin anhi bata skat ahu jnab,,,so sory for that jnab
              • #67 Collapse

what is mql programming! there are many kind in forex where i should apply for my trading. and any senior person can contact me for trading help. i am very keen of forex and want to make money from trading. i actually need any senior trader for going ahead.
                • #68 Collapse

sorry dear i don't knwo about this and i think that is most batter if we will done a good trading my friend and in Forex a seniro member will say you how will get some information about him my friend and thanks for your question my friend
                  • #69 Collapse

please mql progm k barey main koi janta hay tu yehan par share karain knowledge kia mql program se humain forex trading kareney faida hota hay
                    • #70 Collapse

Hello my friend
                      thank you very much my friend for posting this topic
                      and I'm very happy to be here between you in this fantastic forum
                      finally i hope to you and to all members all my best wishes
                      salam
                      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #71 Collapse

1.Why MQL is important A marketing qualified lead (MQL) is a prospective customer who has demonstrated a level of interest and engagement that suggests they are more likely to become a paying customer. In order to identify MQLs, businesses typically rely on marketing automation software to track and score leads according to their engagement with the company, typically through activities such as website visits, white paper downloads, or email interactions. MQLs are important because they are a key metric for measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and lead generation activities. By definition, MQLs are leads that are more likely to convert into customers, and as such, they represent a valuable opportunity for businesses to close new business. There are a number of ways to generate MQLs, but some of the most effective methods include content marketing, lead nurturing, and lead scoring. Content marketing is all about creating valuable, relevant, and engaging content that speaks to the needs of your target audience. Lead nurturing is the process of building relationships with leads over time, through consistent engagement and communications. Lead scoring is a method of using data to rank leads in order of their likelihood to convert into customers. 2.How to get started with MQL MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) is a built-in language for programming trading strategies. It is designed to help traders create their own expert advisors and custom indicators. Unlike other trading platforms, MetaTrader 4 offers trading opportunities in both financial markets and Forex. In addition, MQL4 is one of the easiest languages to learn. If you are new to MQL4, this guide will show you how to get started. We will cover the following topics: Creating a new expert advisor Configuring your expert advisor Testing your expert advisor Deploying your expert advisor Creating a new expert advisor The first step is to launch the MetaEditor. You can do this by opening the MetaTrader 4 platform and selecting Tools > MetaQuotes Language Editor from the menu. Once the MetaEditor is open, you will need to create a new file. To do this, click File > New > Expert Advisor from the menu. A new file will be created and the MetaEditor will automatically generate some boilerplate code for your expert advisor. 3.What resources are available for learning MQL If you're interested in learning MQL, there are a few different resources available to help you get started. Here are a few of the most popular options: MQL4 Tutorials: The MQL4 programming language is used to develop trading robots and technical indicators for the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. If you're just getting started with MQL4, there are a number of great tutorials available online that can help you get up to speed. MQL5 Tutorials: MQL5 is the successor to MQL4, and is used to develop trading robots and technical indicators for the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. If you're already familiar with MQL4, the transition to MQL5 should be fairly straightforward. There are also a number of great tutorials available online that can help you get started with MQL5. MetaQuotes Software Corp. Website: The MetaQuotes Software Corp. website is a great resource for learning more about the MetaTrader platform and the MQL programming language. In addition to a wealth of tutorials and documentation, the website also features a forum where you can ask questions and get help from other MetaQuotes users. 4.How to apply MQL in trading MQL, or MetaQuotes Language, is a programming language used to automate trading strategies in the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) trading platform. MT4 is a widely used electronic trading platform for retail foreign exchange (Forex) traders. MQL4 is similar to C++, and was designed specifically for use in developing trading strategies. There are two main ways to use MQL in trading: 1. Use an MQL4 expert advisor (EA) to automatically trade on your behalf. 2. Write your own custom MQL4 code to develop a trading strategy, and then test it using MT4's built-in strategy tester. If you're not a programmer, then the first option is probably the best way to go. You can find many free and paid MQL4 EAs online. Simply download one and attach it to any currency pair chart in MT4. The EA will then start trading according to the rules you've programmed into it. If you're a programmer, or if you're interested in learning how to code, then you can develop your own MQL4 trading strategy. This will require some effort, but it will be worth it if you can develop.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                        X