No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Gold Market Analysis
    Gold TODAY
    This price action will have been concerning for the bulls - with the dollar and equities sharply lower and oil higher, gold should have found support and moved higher, building on the breakout from the down trend channel on Friday/Monday.

This morning, gold is firmer at 1313 and looking likely to move back to the top of the uptrend channel at 1319, with the 80 and 200 hour MAs providing support at 1306 and 1299 respectively.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Gold moved in very narrow $10 range yesterday, with the high coming in at 1295 and the low at 1285. The low coincided with the 100 DMA and the lower boundary of the uptrend channel, which provided solid support.

However, gold is consolidating near to the previous day's lows, which suggests more downside is possible. The bulls need to push the price back above the 80 and 200 hour MAs, currently at 1298 and 1296 respectively, ideally before the weekend, to ensure the uptrend remains well in place.

Support can be found at 1285-1287,
    1277-1280,
    1273, 1267,

Resistance can be found at 1296-1298,
    1304-1307,
    1314-1315 '

• #3 Collapse

09-05-2014
      Gold Ranges

R3: 1306
      R2: 1298
      R1: 1294
      Current: 1289
      S1: 1285
      S2: 1282
      S3: 1277
      Its report from my Senior who have experience of 15 year in forex.

• #4 Collapse

19-05-2014
        Gold Ranges

R3: 1314
        R2: 1307
        R1: 1302
        Current: 1298
        S1: 1292
        S2: 1287
        S3: 1278
        Economic News (See www.************.com)

Plz use Stop loss

• #5 Collapse

KSJA Gold Rates
          Last Updated
          17th May, 2014
          24K/Tola: 48850
          24K/10g: 41871
          22K/Tola: 44779
          22K/10g: 38382
          Silver/10g: 630

• #6 Collapse

dosot mjhe abhi itnaidea nahe he gold analysis ka kunke me new hun or abhi tarde krna shru ki he or mesirf 2 currencies me thore time me trade krke achi earning hasil karleta hun or senioes se bhi seekh raha hun gold trading ka phr start kro ga
            • #7 Collapse

i think gold ke liye fudnamenatls studies sabse zada zaruri hoti hai
              gold ke liye aapko indicators pe depend nahi rehna chahaiye...gold ke liye fundamenatls pe zada dhayan dena chahaiye
              silver me maien kabhi trade nahi kiya hai
              • #8 Collapse

dear gold k liye fandamental study bht he sakt zarori ha pir he apk ois ki samaj aye gi other wise apko kuch b samaj nia aye gi
                • #9 Collapse

bhai jan ap ne gold ka jo technical analysis kia hai mein us se agree hoon gold ki supor line 1280 1270 or 1260 hain banti hain jabke mojoda sorte haal ko dekhte hoye gol 1215 price tak ja sakta hai or is week to gol ho sakta hai ooper hi jaye
                  • #10 Collapse

This price action will have been concerning for the bulls - with the dollar and equities sharply lower and oil higher, gold should have found support and moved higher, building on the breakout from the down trend channel on Friday/Monday.

This morning, gold is firmer at 1313 and looking likely to move back to the top of the uptrend channel at 1319, with the 80 and 200 hour MAs providing support at 1306 and 1299 respectively.
                    • #11 Collapse

forex trading here you can do that is really good form here you can do that is really good formhere so that is really good ..........

• #12 Collapse

here good trading in the form her you can do that is really ood form here you can do thatis really good form here ........

• #13 Collapse

G bhai jan Gold main bulls apna zor pkr rahay hain kio k market up janay k chances dikhain day rahay hain is liye hmain chahaye k hm apni trading main gold say mehfooz trading karain ta k loss na ho
                          :p..........No One is perfect and I am No One........:p
                          • #14 Collapse

Brother kafi achi koshish hay ap ki is tarah ki thraeds parh karkafi knowledge milta hay market ky bary main
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

The Hawaiian money weakened soon after facts demonstrated your salary cost directory development for that first 1 fourth achieved objectives.

The salary cost directory went up 0. 7% in the first 1 fourth in addition to from an once-a-year tempo connected with 3. 6%.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X