"Trading and the Power of Compounding?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

"Trading and the Power of Compounding?
    Compounding is every traders dream. but it's true that to be able make the dream come true, you'll need a strategy that can create a consistent and stable profit. And that's the problem! not many traders can hold the burden that getting bigger each time the lot size get big following the capital growth. Moreover if the capital is only growth a little. with one sweep loss, the capital will be back to normal size or even lesser, and the compounding system should start over.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Obviously we should need some powerful strategy in forex to make consistent profit in this market. And when we have better technical skills then we can make positive pips in the market.
    • #3 Collapse

you are absoultely right for every work strategy is very necessary if we make a strategy and than work in forex so we earn lot of profit fron forex without any stratgy our trade is not successful trade
      • #4 Collapse

trading and the power of compounding Greed and emotion can destroy our capital and will must poor for greed. So we should must control emotion and avoid greed to do this business.so it is true that to be able make the dream come true
        • #5 Collapse

you are absoultely right for every work strategy is very necessary if we make a strategy and than work in forex so we earn lot of profit fron forex without any stratgy our trade is not successful trade
          • #6 Collapse

g dear as k bary me mujy abhi nai pata hay to next time as k bary me zurar batao gay or trading k bary me to mujy ilm hay k hum bonus anay k bad order laghtay hay
            • #7 Collapse

trading and the power of compounding Demo account is a very helpful.first tmie all new trader do not know about forex trade.if you want to the a good trader then will be huge trade in demo account.so it is every traders dearm
              • #8 Collapse

trading and the powe of compounding First time demo and then real account .it is a very beautyful business.every man can do the trade.if you invest and you earn to huge money.forex is a international business in the world.so it is very trading time dream
                • #9 Collapse

asalam o elku dear friends treading to ya hoti ha ka jab bonus hasil hota ha phir app tread lagata ho lakin power of compounding ka mujha nahi pata ka ya kaya hy.
                  • #10 Collapse

Forex trading business is highly risky business because of the fluctuation involved due to huge liquidity and volatility of the forex market. Thus, it is very much mandatory for the traders to always make sure that they make their risk assessment done in their routine trading process.
                    • #11 Collapse

asslamo alaikum bahi jan in dono cheezon k perctical k llay sab acha yai hay ap demo acount use karoo aur iss achi read karo ta k profit earn kar sako q k demo say kafi kutch samhaj may ata hay
                      • #12 Collapse

thanks my dear frnd ap ne apna apna exprince share kia me ap sub ki in bato ko apny mind me rkho ga ta.k kisi b kism ki tradnig k doran prblm na ho or me b ap dosto ki trah achi trading kr k achi earning kr sko
                        • #13 Collapse

dear dear me ap ki bat se agree hon hamen bhot power full stategy se work krna ho ga tb hi ap ko bhot knowledge hasil ho gi forex me hamen powerful ho kr work krna ho ga tb hi ap ko forex ke bare me achi knowledge ho gi aur ap sucessful hon ge
                          • #14 Collapse

dear abi demo pa is ko try kar raha ho or koshish ja rhae hay or kohsish hay ka jatna ho saka acha karo forex ma kam laken abi new ho kuch kha nah ja sakta hay or greedy ko kasa control karien is ka bara bi guide dae
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

trading with sense of mind leads to success in this market,and trading with useless mind leads to loss in this market,so do trading with open mind and earn money from this market,and enjoy to this business,and to your personal life also.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X