"How to become a successful trader in the foreign exchange market?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

forex main successful trader bnna ha to jasiy ap keh rhy hain keh work hard must ha to work to hard krna ha aor apni trading main experience to bhtr haisl krna ha aor market ky session sy bhi lazmi waqfiat rkh kr kam krna hota ha
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

app ko successful trader bunny k leye hamesha market ko analyze kar k traidgn karni pary gi tub kahi ja k app acha profit earn kar skaty hen,
      • #18 Collapse

focus on one currency for technical trading; each currency has a uniique way of trading and unless you get intimate with will never truly understand its underlying indiosyncrasies
        • #19 Collapse

forex ke business me aik acha or successful trader ban'ny ke liye ap ko chahye ke ap is me jitna ho saky is me demo pe is ki practice kre or emotions or greed ke bgair is me trading kre or patience se kam le
          • #20 Collapse

main yahi khata raho ga apnay comments main ka lalach na karain kasi bhi sorat or phaly ap demoper practice karain tak ap kay experience may izafa ho or ap zid say zaida earning karain lakin lalach na karain
            • #21 Collapse

forex ke business me aik acha or successful trader ban'ny ke liye ap ko chahye ke ap is me jitna ho saky is me demo pe is ki practice kre or emotions or greed ke bgair is me trading kre or patience se kam le.fg
              • #22 Collapse

dono words buhaat kamaal hain k be patience and not greed.Waisay Zarori nahin k EUR/USD par he trade ki jaye instaforex main hammain 300 instruments miltay hain jin par Trading ki ja Sakti hai.
                • #23 Collapse

The aim of this theme is the disclosure of key aspects of successful trading in the foreign exchange market.
                  But I would like to see here in the first place, copies of training materials, how to trade in the market, and personal examples - personal achievement or disappointment that we could discuss in this thread. right yes
                  :) WnW :)
                  • #24 Collapse

yup i advice you to practice on demo account first and lern the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practising you will get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading
                    • #25 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things form this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                      • #26 Collapse

i advise to new trader that without knowledge and experience you cannot get success in forex. so first learning then earning. new trader should must do more and more practice in demo.
                        • #27 Collapse

today there are numbers of traders who are working here in forex trading and are earning good and fulfilling all their requirements, most of the traders are earning their bread and butter from forex so it is definitely a reliable an dependable business, i my opinion forex is the best online business i have known, i am working here and earning that much that i don't feel the requirement to work somewhere else
                          • #28 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
                            Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
                            Of thee, O was presented to him a head start in the footsteps of science and education
                            Made of thee, O did not wait tender
                            Here dedicate expressions of thanks and appreciation.
                            • #29 Collapse

bht hi acha sawal hai mery kheyal main forex main successful hony k liye aap ko knowledge ki need hoti hai or experience ki need hoti hai oraik achy time ki need hoti hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

sir apnay bhot acha sawal kia ha lakin sir ma to apko yahi kaho kay agar hamnay ak achi earning krni ha to apko demo account ma tarding krni chahiye tab hi ap live tarding ma ak acha profit bhi hasil kr saktay ha lakin sir manay abi tak trading ki ha manay pak forum pay posting kr raha ho

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X