Indicator and robot
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #121 Collapse

yar ap dono ki bat akr rahai ho indicator ka kam hota hy rule koi chalana ur USE ko up dwon karna ur robot ka kam hota hy you value ko follow karna ur se se revenue gain karna ap k liye dono chezzain alag hy par aik hi cheez par kam karte hy jo hamain agy bharne main assist dete hy

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #122 Collapse

my partner and i don ' t think With this throughout This way, AND ALSO It simply no individual can be ever hassle-free professional traders recommend which the robot will be In line with them, manually trading about the trading firm regarding anybody else almost all is usually solitary perfect trading technology..

• #123 Collapse

One of basic things that will help trader succeed or prevent him from moving forward is his position on educational curve. The faster trader gets access to really valuable information the closer he/she comes to his/her goals.

• #124 Collapse

read the instruction carefully and learn many things about it. Actually each and every topics of this forum is helpful to learn forex, but I could not able understand many things due to my lack of knowledge on English Language. Yet I am trying my level best to understand and maintain the suggestions.

• #125 Collapse

Very cautious warnings to.those who take this forum for granted,I also want to use this opportunity to thank the roboforex forum crew who made this medium possible for members to earn revenue on posting

• #126 Collapse

mana dono he use nahr karta ho kyo ka mara khyal sa hamy yah kam mah news he best ban sakta ha ak achi trader bana ka leya ham yah cheya ka agra ham new par trad karta ha to best ha.
              • #127 Collapse

Thanks, read the instructions carefully, you will learn a lot about it. All topics of this forum each is useful to learn foreign exchange, in fact, I did not understand a lot of things for my lack of knowledge of English. However, I am trying my level best to understand the proposal and maintain..,.,

• #128 Collapse

give much proper accurate entry and exits , but traders may can change the MACD properties to get the more working in MACD and here are settings members can try at their chart USD/CHF MACD (04, 07, 16), EUR/USD MACD (02, 03, 20), GBP/USD MACD (02, 03, 04) , try at the various time frame so you can understand what settings works on what better

• #129 Collapse

bro robot ka to nahi maloom hai lekin me nay yaha pay indicator zror use kye hain aur in say mjhay kafi had tak faida b howa hai ta k mjhay loss na ho aur me yaha pay khud ko acha trader bna sakon
                    • #130 Collapse

my partner and i do not assistance for the Forex trading market ones robot trading . my spouse and i think ion a series of times robot will probably destroy just about all types all involving 4 . when i think indicator is more helpful for trading press button ns.
                      • #131 Collapse

bhai jan ap ne bhot he acha bat kahe ha manap ke bt se gare bhe krta hn lekn man nekabhi bhe indectr or rabot us nah kai to man ap ko is k bary man koch nahi bta ksta n
                        • #132 Collapse

my spouse and i do not assistance to the vForex tarding market your current robout trading . we thibnk ion some tiomes robout will certainly destrou bof most your current all involving 4 . i thinkl indicator is actually excess helpfu;l regarding trading optinmo ns.
                          • #133 Collapse

well That is good to do good communication with others IN ADDITION TO throughout different traders so That i may take each others ideas AND every thibg i must share AND ALSO this forum will be est IN ADDITION TO i am just sure my partner and i will be an perfect forex Grasp during this extraordinary platform
                            • #134 Collapse

i do not help for its vForex tarding market the robout trading . my partner and i thibnk ion many tiomes robout may destrou bof most types most associated with 4. my partner and i thinkl indicator will be further helpfu;l pertaining to trading optinmo ns.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #135 Collapse

dear me new hon forex me magar mera andaza hay k app robot use na hi kary to app ka fayda hay, robot k baghir hi app 1 acha profit le sakty hey, khud se trad kary gey to loss or profit app ka hath me ho ga.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X