Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator and robot

Thanks
    yes , that Forex is a one kinds of trading marekt rhat any can gemei inb Forex trading marekt that any one can game in thsi marekt is more very easly.I think nthat indicator and robout are more very familar to all and it is a one kinds of trading marekt taty any can game in Forex trdaing marek that any cfangeni in thsimat eismorte cer s

2. Forex Game
    Thanks
    Indicators AND ALSO roboots tend to be very important pertaining to traders they save us all by big losses. Indicators are ones special things AND very expert trader WORK WITH That to be able to save himself from big losses. but roboots are not Equally popular Just as indicators

Thanks
    yar ap dono ki bat akr rahai ho indicator ka kam hota hy rule koi chalana ur USE ko up dwon karna ur robot ka kam hota hy you value ko follow karna ur se se revenue gain karna ap k liye dono chezzain alag hy par aik hi cheez par kam karte hy jo hamain agy bharne main assist dete hy

Thanks
    my partner and i don ' t think With this throughout This way, AND ALSO It simply no individual can be ever hassle-free professional traders recommend which the robot will be In line with them, manually trading about the trading firm regarding anybody else almost all is usually solitary perfect trading technology..

Thanks
    One of basic things that will help trader succeed or prevent him from moving forward is his position on educational curve. The faster trader gets access to really valuable information the closer he/she comes to his/her goals.

Thanks
    read the instruction carefully and learn many things about it. Actually each and every topics of this forum is helpful to learn forex, but I could not able understand many things due to my lack of knowledge on English Language. Yet I am trying my level best to understand and maintain the suggestions.

Thanks
    Very cautious warnings to.those who take this forum for granted,I also want to use this opportunity to thank the roboforex forum crew who made this medium possible for members to earn revenue on posting

Thanks
    mana dono he use nahr karta ho kyo ka mara khyal sa hamy yah kam mah news he best ban sakta ha ak achi trader bana ka leya ham yah cheya ka agra ham new par trad karta ha to best ha.

Thanks
    Thanks, read the instructions carefully, you will learn a lot about it. All topics of this forum each is useful to learn foreign exchange, in fact, I did not understand a lot of things for my lack of knowledge of English. However, I am trying my level best to understand the proposal and maintain..,.,

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">Forex Spain</a>
    Thanks
    give much proper accurate entry and exits , but traders may can change the MACD properties to get the more working in MACD and here are settings members can try at their chart USD/CHF MACD (04, 07, 16), EUR/USD MACD (02, 03, 20), GBP/USD MACD (02, 03, 04) , try at the various time frame so you can understand what settings works on what better