Indicator and robot
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

mere khyal main ager ap simply indicators ko follow karte hain tu ye acha hai ap ki trading ke liye but ager ap robot USE karte hain tu ap ko nuqsaan de ga kyoun ke main dekha hai 90 % robot news ke waqat nuqsaan dete hain aur os waqat bhi jab market easily move kar rahi hoti hai

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

Dear robot k baghir hi app 1 acha revenue le sakty hain khud sey trad karn gey to help loss as well as dollars app ka hath main the jaey,.,.,.

• #78 Collapse

Jee han jab aap main kaam kerne ki khwahish ho gi or aap ka aim positive ho ga, or phir aap puri emandari se you per restricted rahen ge to yaqinan aap ko mayusi nahi ho gi, kyun k difficult run ka result hamesha positive milta hai chahe dair se he kyun na mile.

• #79 Collapse

@tobot ka to be able to nahi mlaoom hai lekinm e nay ah apay indicator zror EMPLOY ky ehain aur with saym jhay kafi had tak faida b howa hai ta k mjhay loss na ho aur me yaha paycheck khud ko acha trader bna sakon. @

• #80 Collapse

nicely we don 't have much idea about robots when i don ' t think It these include hassle-free relating to any person even professional traders in addition never recommend robots intended for trading According to them manually trading is actually solitary of a many perfect trading process with regard to anyone around the business

• #81 Collapse

i think loss may be the part of corporation .forex may be the greatest on the web method on the modern era.we can cause a great cash coming from here.but sometimes,we always be fail,no matter,if i try MY OWN Best we is succeed.we must possibly be educated.

• #82 Collapse

anyone can be a trader through quickly knowing some tips for you to EMPLOY trading platform. but your point will be as being a good trader It\'s not enough in order to recognize to help make use of the trading platform alone. it is your market that in case possibly be understood well. your own platform is actually individual your own tool for getting what when i want from the market. and so understanding your own market would be the actual thing AND ALSO This has not a great child's play. genuine tricky run AND investment connected with time frame is usually call for in order to understand the market properly

• #83 Collapse

when i have a question The idea ahs being bordering me for this c-trader platform, no matter whether that is a second most significant trading platform with the market, will certainly That ever beat the mt4 trading platform of any metaquotes, your reason why my spouse and i obtain This really is that, we want for you to operate the Least complicated AND i have being while using tow , but themt4 is usually still OUR favourite with this.

• #84 Collapse

Jee brother robot wese tou MAKE USE OF nai karna chiaye haan agar admi indicator ko anlayse news aur techniqal analyse ke sath compare karen tou phir aik acha result nikal sakta he theak he na aur wo result bilkul perfect hoga bohat sari value dene wali websites yahi karti he

• #85 Collapse

realize to Earn will be related to each other. Whenever just about any solitary entered Forex trading the actual time he or she must possibly be recognize about Forex trading AS WELL AS analysis what In case be level of their particular learning. within this way sole can certainly earn lot of money. consequently THE slogan is actually learn to earn.

• #86 Collapse

whether he skilled ones can be done, But, newbie cannot capable to consider profits like this. your own qualification with regard to newbie inside Forex is usually "lose". It is much better for you to invest $100 IN ADDITION TO lot size In the event always be very low. Lot size In case always be have 2000pips fluctuations.

• #87 Collapse

g han mery bhai men ap ki bat samajh gay hon ap theke keh rahy he forex trading business men agr ap success hasil karna chahty hen to help hr cheez ko dekh kr chalen ap ye dekhen ky indicators kia keh rahy hen or maybe robot kia keh rahy hen donno ko comparen kr ky agr ap trade karen gy to be able to ap simply success hasil karen gy

• #88 Collapse

dear brother main ap ki baat se consent karta hu k is actually main hum Indicator AND robot become WORK WITH kar sakty hain lakin main ne kabhi is usually main with ko WORK WITH nahi kia dear kia ya achy hoty hain will be main tell me

• #89 Collapse

Assalam.o.alikum dear robot can ek planing AS WELL AS stretgy set ki jati hay jes kay mutabik wo kam kar rahy hota hay ham osy quickly nae recognize kar sakty but indicators usually are and so convenient pertaining to us ham indicators ki madad say mostly trade ki achi entry get kar sakty han as well as market ko acha analyse kar sakty han

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

Forex is really a good currency business. This is 100% possible the media associated with Forex institution trading to be able to make anyone rich,here tend to be too much possibilities related to every company trader,so This really is not difficult to help make money. Least complicated involving luck.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X