• #1 Collapse

do you advice me to go in scalping
    "hello traders,

i have about 100 dollar now in my trading account and i want your advice
    i need to collect 1000 dollar in month from those 100
    do you advice me to scalp or not?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

according to me i advice every trader to trade by making good analysis and short trade to have low risk and small profit so that you can easily get good experience and confidence
    • #3 Collapse

I don't know if scalping is the best. I know that good scalping is the hardest strategy. There are many setups but the market is not stabile on lower timeframes so good analyse is not easy.
      I'm not a scalper - I'm a swing trader- that is the best for me.
      • #4 Collapse

%
        ****** - spreads from 0.3 pip.

Subscribe to our newsletter.
        Subscribe to the
        Forex Newsletter

Forex Books
        You can download free Forex e-books from this website. The information in these Forex e-books will help you develop your trading skills, money management abilities and the emotional self-control.

Almost all Forex e-books are in .pdf format. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these e-books. Some of the e-books (those that are in parts) are zipped.

Since currently there are

• #5 Collapse

BIG BOYS Interbank FX trading!
          Cash Back Forex Rebate Up to 85 more than 80 Forex books in the collection, they are divided into six different sections. Each section is dedicated to its own topic and features the download links to e-books as well as a short description of every book.

If you are the copyright owner of any of these e-books and don't want to share them, please, contact us and they will be promptly removed.

For Beginners

Forex Market in General

• #6 Collapse

Money Management
            Trading Strategy
            Advanced Forex Trading
            Forex Tools
            Forex Resources
            Forex Articles
            WebMoney
            PayPal
            Skrill
            Neteller
            Advertisements:

Psychology of Trading

• #7 Collapse

for Dummies Forex FAQ Forex Glossary Forex Blog Forex Forum Forex Advertising
              Forex Brokers
              Forex Books
              Forex Books for Beginners
              General Market Books
              Trading Psychology

• #8 Collapse

You can download free Forex e-books from this website. The information in these Forex e-books will help you develop your trading skills, money management abilities and the emotional self-control.

Almost all Forex e-books are in .pdf format. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these e-books. Some of the e-books (those that are in parts) are zipped.

Since currently there are more than 80 Forex books in the collection, they are divided into six different sections. Each section is dedicated

• #9 Collapse

if we do not know the correct way of scalping, the risk that there will be huge because scalping is usually not set sl and tp.ap se yahi kahunag k agar ap k sath knowledge hoga toh ap har ke tarike se profit karogey chayeyh wo scalping ho short term trading ho.
                  • #10 Collapse

g ap scalping kr skte ho scalping us company me krne ka maza ata ha g jis me ap ko spread kam jmile high spreadme ap ko scalping ka maza nahi ay ga g ap long trade kro ager high spread ha to or scaling short itme me ho or long me trend ko zrur dekh lo
                    • #11 Collapse

Scalping is a profitable trading strategy and my objections with the style is purely because I have been unable to master the trading system and most of my trades end in loss, so I have abandoned scalping for position trading.
                      • #12 Collapse

assalam o alaikum dear Sir i think is not good for Forex. foreign exchange business is a business and people can invest in foreign exchange trading. people can earn huge money from foreign exchange website. Forex trading is much easier than any other business. to learn Forex and make your life happy....
                        • #13 Collapse

bhai mujhy is bary men nahi pata men ny aj tk scalping nahi ki agr ap krty ho gy to ap ko pata ho ga ky scalping kis trha hy or kitni profit hy men to day trading krta hn mujhy day trading achi lgti hy meri advice ye hy ap bhi day trading kren or scalping ko choren
                          • #14 Collapse

the scalping is the method of the trading and it is not the too much bad there are many who do the trade in the forex and do the scalping it is the best way for the trader who have the knowledge about it

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

dear scalping is a method used by many traders, this looks very simple and small targets taken in trading .. but if we do not know the correct way of scalping, the risk that there will be huge because scalping is usually not set sl and tp

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X