Do Not Hesitate Or Double Minded In Forex Trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

you should not hesitate in forex trading business you should work in this market and get more experience and earn a lot of money in this trading market it is the market of up and down so you should have experience
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Yes you are say the right that I am agree with you. I an say that we are interest in the Forex market then we are getting the advance knowledge and work in this market with out emotion.
      • #18 Collapse

Yes i am agree with you if you become double minded in the forex trading then you hard to get success in the forex be state and doing your own business and make profit.
        • #19 Collapse

yes, humen trading men double minded or hesitate feel nhi karni chaye humen full confident ho k trading karni chaye or full determnination k sath trading karni chaye taa k hhum zaiada se ziada profit earn kar saken agar double minded ho k trading karen gay to humen loss b ho sakta hai
          • #20 Collapse

Thanks a lot senior fellow for sharing your valuable thoughts with reference to hesitation or double mindedness in Forex trading. Your tips and experiences are worthy and helpful for new comers in the Forex trading. Therefore, keep going and continue updating your tips and techniques to help us for successful business starting.
            • #21 Collapse

Yes in this business it is not good for you to have double minded when you are in this business you must be very focus when in this business so that you will trade well and make good money

• #22 Collapse

hesitation or being double minded show that you are not fully confident in the forex trading. and it also shows that you are having lack of knowledge information and experience of the trade. so try to have good experience and have sound planning then go to trade.
                • #23 Collapse

It is very good for you to be very focus when you are in this business and that is really the sure way for you to grow at all times so always take your time to understand a very good way to make good money

• #24 Collapse

g han ap ne sahi kaha he k agar kisi ko bhi is me kam kerna he to us ko isme sahi se stragidy or sahi knowledge se kaam kerna hoga nai to us ko is me profit ki jaga loss bhi hi sakta he
                    • #25 Collapse

Forex is a very good question for the market trading, I was on the market for foreign exchange trading, SERE vergy risk jobs, so it is very important, because real account trading market.
                      • #26 Collapse

Hum ko apni trading main kabhi bhi double mind nahi hona chahye iss se kabhi bhi humari tarading theak nahi ho gi wo log kabhi kamioyab nai hote is lie humen apna mind ak hi taraf rakh k tradind karni chahye
                        • #27 Collapse

i think yeh aik business hey aur isko always aik acha business samajh kar karna chahiye aur is main hamen bilkul nahin darna chahiye aur without hesitate ke is main work karna chahiye.
                          • #28 Collapse

ha bhai me apke post ke sath mutafiq ho q ke trading krte howe har trader ko chaye keo double minded na ho q ke double miinded bane se apke trading loss me ja sakte he
                            • #29 Collapse

dear hum ko trading ky lihy sab se first apana way make kar ky trading ko karan chay yer is se ye ho ga ky hum jalad mazal pa ho gy yer hum ko chay trading ky time mind ko trading hi ma rekay yer ye hi best ha eik trader ky lihy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

You ate good point out that I am agree with you. I think that we are getting the proper training and learning then we are able to built up the confidence and imporve the trading style

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X