What kind of trading platform do prefer and your reasons for your choice
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What kind of trading platform do prefer and your reasons for your choice
    Please I have always used MT4, a simple and understandable platform, but recently I tried using NetTradeX trading platform. What I like about this platform is that it allows to make a withdraw directly from the platform. It also provides a set of all sorts of trading orders. Please, share with your experience. your advice would be appreciated.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I am presently using my android cell phone for trading with the money in my instaforex account i am using Meta Trader 4 for trading however in the past when i have a proper working Laptop i was using the mt4 with computer.
    • #3 Collapse

may to kahunga ka app ismay aggr mt5 use kary ga to app ka liyee acha hay kun ka yee itna mushkill nahi hota use karnay mayy
      • #4 Collapse

mt4 or mt5 ko agar compare kiya jae to ye dono hi trading plat form hain is main hum trading kar skaty hain lakin mt4 asan hay seekhny kliye or main mt4 main hi trading karna prefer karta hun q k is main hum asani say sekeh bhi sakty hain or trading bhi kar ksaty hain
        • #5 Collapse

wasy to kafi types kay trading plate form available hain market main bilkay ab to web site ka plate form bhe launch ho gea hay but main mt4 platform ko zyada like karta hon kuinkay is ko use karna much easy hay aur is say instant orders process hoty hain
          • #6 Collapse

I have used Meta-Trader terminal 4 yet. The reason for using of it that it is really simple to handle and easy to understand. Many broker offer trading in this terminal. We can analyse the market almost perfectly by the tool and methods given in this terminal. Moreover, many people from all over the world use it. I have not used NettradeX plate forum yet.
            • #7 Collapse

Normally use the mt4, I think that the every one can join the mt4. So that I am join the mt4. There is no special reason that join the mt4.
              May be we are join the mt5 and there is no issue
              • #8 Collapse

mein tu meta trader 4 ko acha kahon ga kun key mein ney is ko kafi samjha hai aur is per he kaam kaerta hon dosron ka pata ni hai
                • #9 Collapse

A trading platform is a piece of software that acts as a conduit for information between a trader and a broker. A trading platform provides information such as quotes and charts, and includes an interface for entering orders to be executed by the broker. Trading platform software can be locally based, meaning it is installed on the trader's computer and can be used with Windows, Mac and Linux systems - different brokers offer different options in this respect. Alternatively, some brokers offer software that is web based. These platforms often run using Java, a dynamic web language. The advantage of web-based trading platforms is that they can be used by almost any computer with internet access. Trading platforms are often available free-of-charge, but some brokers allow traders to purchase platforms that have a higher functionality for a fee. Other brokers provide platforms with different levels of functionallity for traders who are more active.
                  • #10 Collapse

forex trading aik boht acha bueinss hay hum is main practice kar kay kam karna ho ga humain is main success hasil karny kay liye humain demo say achi help mil sakti hay earning ho gi
                    "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
                    • #11 Collapse

forex trading main differnt kisam kay plateforum use hoty hay so agar hum enko use karty huway trading karna chahty hay to kar sakty hay bs humay chahiey keh esmain sabar say kam karen ye bohat zaroori hay
                      • #12 Collapse

My dear friend yanh to bhut sa yanh pa internation plat form ha laken ma mt4 ko zeadha like karta hu as ma mujay zeadha samj ati ha market ki wanh bhut axhi trade hu sakti hi insan as plate form ko ache tarh learn kar sakta hi is the best tarde in palte form
                        • #13 Collapse

Market may ap ko kaam karny k lye ap ko is may aa kar kaam start karny k lye ap konis may yahan koinauchy wala broker use karna parta ha jiss ki leaverage kafi auchy hoti ha or ap is may kaam ko asaani say kar slty han jitna broker aucha ho ga ap us say itna he earn kryen gay
                          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                          • #14 Collapse

Mai tou forex market mai mt4 platform ko select krta ho kyu k mt4 ko bohat zada traders use krtay hai aur mt4 operate krnabhe easy hai. es lye mai tou mt4 ko he regular use kro gy. tk mai asani say trading kr sko.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                            X