Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: aud nzd

Thanks

aud nzd

my trade position has size 0.06 . the sell price is at 1.0809 with a take profit level at 1.0770 and stop loss at 1.0954. The position went down with a

massive loss to -4.01. But now the trend is moving favourable to me and think would reach the tp by next week.

support levels:1.0800
    resistanves: 1.0825

2. Catch Forex
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meharsufyan View Post
    The body of a second victim was found today, the similarity and brutality of this murder being identical to another body found earlier
    i don't understand you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dheera View Post
    my trade position has size 0.06 . the sell price is at 1.0809 with a take profit level at 1.0770 and stop loss at 1.0954. The position went down with a

massive loss to -4.01. But now the trend is moving favourable to me and think would reach the tp by next week.

support levels:1.0800
    resistanves: 1.0825
    bhai jan ap ny jis pair k bary mn malomat di hn
    mn is k bary mn kuch khas nahi janta
    q k mn ny is mn kabhi kam nahi kia
    mera kam eur/usd mn hi hota hy

Thanks
    bhai jan forex trading aik boht bara business hy is men all countries ki currencies shamil hoti hen jin men sy aik currency aud/nzd hy is pair pa trade krny ky liy is ka knowledge or experience hona boht zarori hy agr hamary pas experience hy to hum is sy acha profit hasil krs akty hen

Thanks
    that's great dear brother and keep it up.Another thing is that you should never lose your efforts even you are falling because hope is always there where nothing left to be.So brother congratulation that you are doing a good trading.

Thanks
    bhai jan forex trading aik boht bara business hy is men all countries ki currencies shamil hoti hen jin men sy aik currency aud/nzd hy is pair pa trade krny ky liy is ka knowledge or experience hona boht zarori hy agr hamary pas experience hy to hum is sy acha profit hasil krs akty hen

Thanks
    bhai jan fx trading aik boht bara organization hy is males most nations around the world ki values shamil hoti chicken jin males sy aik currency aud/nzd hy is pair pennsylvania trade krny ky liy is ka know-how as well as practical knowledge hona boht zarori hy agr hamary pas practical knowledge hy to sound is sy acha income hasil krs akty chicken.

Thanks
    There are lots of foreign currencies inside Forex trading intended for different people with the international locations. They can use any kind of set to the exchanging. UUD/NZD is also the particular foreign currency set. It is just a beneficial set for individuals if we have now better understanding of that.

Thanks
    forex market ko analysess karny k bad he is me jis pair pe ache movement ho us me he trade lagani chahye or allwaye aik apna trade lot size buht he kamm rkhyn or apni trade ko alllwayes focuss karyn,,,,

11. <a href="">Forex Spain</a>
    Thanks
    that's great dear brother and keep it up.Another thing is that you should never lose your efforts even you are falling because hope is always there where nothing left to be.So brother congratulation that you are doing a good trading.