10 Steps to forex learning & Trading !
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

We have to be ready and focused and always optimistic then all would be well and self control will be very decisive and all need the process and always confident and focus will be very good indeed and it will be very good.
    :o
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

learning to be done continuously and all will be well with focus and always be patient and always able to focus would be very nice and all will be well and all need the process and it would be very nice and it would be very nice and it was very nice.sala
      • #18 Collapse

I think we should be able to focus and the patient will be very nice and all need the process and always focused and calm will be very good and self control to be very useful and all need the readiness and the wait would be nice and it would be very nice.
        :D
        • #19 Collapse

Friends Forex trading ko learn karnaykay leya or is main trading karnayor is main successfull honay kay leya 10 steps asay hain jin ko ham agar lain to aik achay trader ban saktayhain .
          • #20 Collapse

I think we should be able to focus and all need the readiness and all will be fine with the patient and we all need the process and we have to be ready and focus will be very good and self control are very good indeed.
            :p
            • #21 Collapse

AoA Daniya.
              I agree with you 100% you have shared a precious information, to become a successful trade we should know about your points. And demo account is very important thing for new traders,
              • #22 Collapse

yeh ek boht acah forum hai jo log forex mai new hotey hain unke lya boht acha apka thread bi boht acha hai mjhy boht kuch seekhne ko mila hai mai isey like karta hoon jahan apkey thread k jawaaab ka taaluk mai iskey baarya mia zyada ni jaan ska hoon so mai abi sirf sudy karta hoon
                • #23 Collapse

bhai ja agr ap forex trading business ki training or training hasil krna chahty he to ap sub sy pehly forex ka knowledge or experience hasil kren or phir demo account pr practice kren q ky demo account kamyabi ki key hy is ky ilawa indicators ka bhi use kren ap plain sy kam kren isi trha ap ko success mily gi
                  • #24 Collapse

We should be able to learn and all will be fine and all need the process and all will be fine and the focus will be very nice and it would be very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all need the readiness and the focus will be very nice and it would be very nice and all it took patience.
                    :p
                    • #25 Collapse

je ha sir ma apki baat pay agree krta ho jo apnay kaha ha bilkul sahi kaha ha sir hamay ak achi earning krnay kay liye hamay demo account ma poratcie krni ho gi hmay knowledge hasil krna ho ha or hamay kam say kam bhi 6 month trading krni chahiye or hamay kabi bhi lalach nai krni chahiye
                      • #26 Collapse

g han bhai jan ap n ebhot he achi or ebst bat kahe ha hum sub se man ap ke bt se agre krta hn g han bhai jan hum ko agr larning krn ha to ap ne jo setap btay han in par krni ho ge
                        • #27 Collapse

You have give me nice information about forex market and a new comer can learn a lot. He can work and earn more and more. Thanks for nice information
                          • #28 Collapse

10 points boht hi important points btay hai aap ny . or newbie ko specially inn points ko follow krna chahya . boht acha aap ny defined kya hai step by step . ky kasy downloade kya jata hai forex plate form or uss ko used ksy krna hai . or humy duran trading kin cheezo sy avoid kr na chahya . inn sb ky bary mai acha btya hai . or inn mai sy mai ny bhi kuch points ko follow kya hai .
                            • #29 Collapse

I also agree with you, I think the gold trend for long period was always uptrend, but if we trading in gold I think we have to have much capital, and use very low lot, because the daily movement of the gold price was very big, I think it more than 100 or 200 pips, and its not safe for trading with small margin

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

I think we should expect more fluctuations for gold, but must now endure pessimism, we should expect gold prices to extend the rally, however, a very high level of uncertainty, so investors should remain cautious.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X