Trading mein emotions ko kaisay control kare?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

I think we should be able to control the emotions well then all will be fine and the focus will be very nice and all need some process would be nice and patient and all will be well by being able to focus and hard work we will be good once and it was very nice.
    :(
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

I thought it was very nice and all will be fine and the focus will be very nice and all will be well and I think we have to be ready and focus it will be very nice and all the good will and patience will be very good. and we should be able to manage with nice and patient and it will be very good and kia should stay calm and focus will be very nice and all will be fine with a focus and patient will be very good indeed.
      :D
      • #18 Collapse

all ones relies were relevant ALONG WITH accurate everybody have it\'s perceptions but my partner and i have seen That you have same kind regarding thinking The idea patience may be the single option to help success throughout business when i mean to be able to say inside virtually any institution not sole within Forex trading.
        • #19 Collapse

g haan forex main trading karne say pehle humien apne emotion ko cantraol kar lena chahaye take hum aik achi trading kar sakien or apna profit earn kar sakien
          • #20 Collapse

self control and the emotions that are very important in trading and all will be fine and all will be fine and the focus will be very nice and it was very nice and patient will be very nice and all will be fine and the focus will be very good.
            :(
            • #21 Collapse

my dear friend assalam o alaikum . dear friend jab app demo account per practice kartay hn to app ko experience k sath sath ap ko app ka emotion ko bhi control karna seekhaya jata ha .app easily real account per practice kar saktay hn tb
              • #22 Collapse

bhia janan me ye iak bohat acha question hai me ap ki baat se agree karta hun or ye kahon ga k agar humen kamiybui hasil karni hai to humen sabro tahamul se kaam lena hoga kun k agar hum jald bazi se kaam lain ge to humen loss ho sakta hai is liye humen jald hi rich banne kliye greed nhi karna chahiye or mehnat se kaam karna chahiye to me ye kahon ga k sabar ka phal meetha hota hia
                • #23 Collapse

Emotions though a great human,s neccessary part regarding id but they consider huge risks As soon as when i talk exactly about the involvement with forex trading.during trading emotions paly clicks segment throughout the traders profits as well as loss situation.if solitary can control them points are generally fair regardless of whether not details can be catatrophic in forex trading.
                  • #24 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
                    • #25 Collapse

yeh to asal cheez hy agr es pay control ho gia to ap ko trading ah gi. asal ma jab ap demo account ma pratice krty hen to es ka mtlb hota hy k ap trading to sekh rhy hen par ap ki emotional training ni ho rhi hoti jo k sirf real ma he ho skti hy
                      • #26 Collapse

ye bht hi muskil kam hai such main. jab hum trading krty hain tu emotions ko rok nhi sakty bcz hamry paisy iss ma lagy hopty aur hum loss se bht darty hain. bs ziada se ziada practice hi emotions ko rok sakty hai hmari trading ma.
                        • #27 Collapse

Brother emotional trading known as loss trading aor bad trading way, agr aap apny emotions ko control nahy krty tau aap loss krty hyn jab aap emotions me aah jaty hyn tau aap os waqt trading sy oth jahyn aor thori dair ke badd aap trading kryn kabi be demagh pr zorr de kar trading nahy krnii chaheye.
                          • #28 Collapse

bus aplaalach na krain or loss per b or profit per b aameen kr k kbool kr lain agr ap emotional ho kr trading jari rakhaengay to ho skta hai k apko nuksaan hona shuro ho jay
                            • #29 Collapse

Emotions us waqt paida huta ha jb hum apnay kesi order say khuch profit gain kar laitay ha aur phr again hum same or opposite direction may order place kar daitay ha. jb k hamay khuch patience say kam laina aur after full study karnay k bad new order place karna chaheay.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

Progress in business

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: daniya143 پيغام ديکھيے
                                Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
                                tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.
                                Salam Dear, if u r doing ur own job for this business and giving proper time to this trade,
                                it is clear that ur business will give u confidence and courage to move forward.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X