Trading mein emotions ko kaisay control kare?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading mein emotions ko kaisay control kare?
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think we should be able to control your emotions and it would be very nice and all will be well and focus will be very nice and all will be well by staying focused and ready and able to remain calm, patient and able to keep themselves from greedy and all very good.
    :cool:
    • #3 Collapse

if you want to to control your emotions in forex trading business then you should avoid from greed and emotions and lern more and more because learning is the key to success in business and keep your mind cool and fresh if you follow my advice the you can easily control your emotions
      • #4 Collapse

I think we should be able to control your emotions and it's very important that in the of trading and it would all be nice and all the good will and patience will be very nice and all will be fine and all will be fine and all need processes and patient will be very nice and it was very good once and all will be fine and the focus will be very good.
        :cool:
        • #5 Collapse

Very nice thread i like it but because i'm new here i dont know the answer this increase my knowledge and i appreciate this i seek many thing from this thread but as concern to answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.But this forum is good i like this .very nice and excellent forum from pakistan forex
          • #6 Collapse

forex is a risky business jiss mai emotions ko control kerna boht zarori hai ager ap esa nai kery to ap ko loss ho jiss say ap ka account banned ho jy ga so please control your emtions
            • #7 Collapse

patience will be the only switch success inside trading coming from which You will control your current emotions inside trading ALONG WITH virtually any through which with the world considering that the This gives an individual strength for you to overcome any situations that you are facing but their an very challenging job to be able to do.
              • #8 Collapse

forex ko join krny se ophly ye sam,jh len achy k is man bhot he rsik ha loss ka to jab los ata ha to hum ko pershan nahi hona chyq k loss to har busesns ka ik hesa h a
                • #9 Collapse

yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon^^^^^^
                  • #10 Collapse

yes dear agr ap kearning pay zada dehaan daty ho hardwork krty ho tu apko kam krna a jata ha . mistake ka chance b km ho jata ha kun k apko kam krny ka exeprince ho jata ha tb a achy trade bn skty ho tu phr jb ap automatic acha kma lo gy mehnat kr k tu greed nhi ho ga
                    • #11 Collapse

Emotions although a human,s neccessary part of personality but they carry huge risks when we talk about their involvement in forex trading.during trading emotions paly important part in a traders profit or loss situation.if one can control them things are likely to be fair if not things can be catatrophic in forex trading.
                      • #12 Collapse

dear yoy if you want to to control your emotions in forex trading business then you should avoid from greed and emotions and lern more and more because learning is the key to success in business and keep your mind cool and fresh if you follow my advice the you can easily control your emotions
                        • #13 Collapse

Humy trading k darmean mai apny amotois ko cntrol rakhna chahea agar hum ak waqt per 5$ ka profit earn ho ra ha aor hum zeada greed karty hn k nh mai 10$ earn karo ga ho sakta ha apko ye 5 b na mily apki trade ulta_ mai chalui jae
                          • #14 Collapse

trading kerne k lie hmein emotions pe control kerna to must he is pe hm esy control ker skte hen agar hmary mind meein ye mission ho ga k men ne her hal mein profit hi kerna he or success achieve kerni he then hm control ker skte,
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

emotions ko control kerny k liye apko practice kerni chaye k ap ko andaza ho k makrete k autar chahao kaisy han. yani k jab ap practice kerna chayty hain to ap ko khud ba khudn hi emotions per control kernaa aa jaye ga bahi sab

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X