Trading mein emotions ko kaisay control kare?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

i think patience is impotant in forex when you trade anything beacause in business everyone should bear profit and loss in business and then you have to work hard and go for a good oppourtunity, as you know that without hardwork their is nothing for you in this world.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

brother ap ko chieye k ap pahly to apna pora zoor laga k confirmation karen market ko is k bad hi ap trading karen yahi ap k liye behter hai kyun k jab ap ko har chez ki samjh hoti hai to ap ziada tar successful rahty ho. or ap na jazbat main a k trade nai lagani pahly confirmation kar lena bro phir jo marzi karna.
      • #63 Collapse

emotions ko countrol karna forex main bohat zarori hain emotions ka sath trade karne sa hum ko loos ho sakta hain hum sub trader ko chayea ka himat sa kam laye aur forex main loos hone per apne emotions ko kabo main rakhe
        • #64 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: daniya143 پيغام ديکھيے
          Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
          tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.
          bhia jb ap ko ek dafa loss hota hai to ap easily apnay emotions ko kaboa kr laity hain is leey ap pehlay he apnay emotions ko kabo mai rakhian agar ap nhe rakh sakty to loss honay k bad emotions khud ba khud kabo mai a jay gay thanks
          • #65 Collapse

g dear bilkul forex trading aik riski kaam hai is mein jahn profit hota hai wahn sath sath loss ka b khatara hota hain is liye zarori hai k agr bndy ko profit ho jye to osko aik business man ki trha behave krna chahiye or agr loss ho jye to b emotional nai hona chahiye..warna wo markit mein ziyada kam nai kr saky ga
            • #66 Collapse

jee ap ko bth dhu ap ko is my apny emotion my cuntrole my rekhana chayh ager ap is my apny earn kerna chtain hain to ap ko bth dhu buht sy logh daily is my acha earned ker rehain hain or agyh bhi kertain rehain gyh ap daily is my acha earned ker skatin hain or agyh bhi kama skain gyh .
              • #67 Collapse

patience is the individual option achievements within exchanging from which You might handle kinds feelings along with exchanging IN ADDITION TO any kind of where in the world because the That provides persons toughness to triumph over virtually any predicaments you will be struggling with nevertheless the an extremely demanding perform to do.
                • #68 Collapse

Sensations despite the fact that a new human, azines neccessary a part of personality nevertheless they hold huge hazards once we talk about his or her involvement with fx trading. during investing feelings paly important part in the traders earnings or even loss scenario. when it's possible to manage all of them issues are often honest if not issues might be catatrophic with fx trading.
                  • #69 Collapse

emotion ko control karna chaiye aur forex tradng aik comfortable business hai aur is business mein daily, aik achi percent earn karta hon aur mujay proud, hai ky mein is business ka aik member hon aur is, business mein work kar ky daily money, make karta hon.
                    • #70 Collapse

Aslam o Alikum dear !! i agree with this here and i will say this here if you want to remain in this trading account hen you have to control your emotion in this business that will best for you to move these emotion in other activity likes games and many other task in this world.
                      • #71 Collapse

perseverance could be the one option accomplishment inside exchanging that you might handle kinds emotions together with exchanging IN ADDITION TO any type of exactly where in the world since the Offering you people energy in order to overcome any kind of conditions you'll be coping with nevertheless the an incredibly hard perform to complete.
                        • #72 Collapse

persistence may be the solitary choice achievement within buying and selling that You may manage types feelings along with buying and selling AS WELL AS any kind of where on the planet because the Providing you with individuals power every single child conquer any type of circumstances you will be dealing with however the an extremely difficult function to do.
                          • #73 Collapse

Feelings even though the human being, utes neccessary a part of character however they have large dangers whenever we discuss their own participation within forex currency trading. throughout buying and selling feelings paly essential component inside a investors revenue or even reduction scenario. in the event that it's possible to manage all of them points could be reasonable otherwise points could be catatrophic within forex currency trading.
                            • #74 Collapse

Emotions despite the fact that the actual individual, azines neccessary part of personality nonetheless they possess big hazards once we talk about their very own involvement inside forex trading. all through exchanging emotions paly important element in the traders income as well as decrease situation. when it is possible to handle them all factors might be sensible or else factors might be catatrophic inside forex trading.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

yess forexx is a risky business jiss mai emotions ko control kerna boht zarori hai ager ap esa nai kery to ap ko loss ho jiss say ap ka account banned ho jy ga so please control your emtions........

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X