best indicator
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

mari bna zer may best indicator may sajta hun friends forex may macd best indicator hai may sajta hun bukhat hib acha indicator hai i realy like it
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

indicator is only a tool to determine a good time to open a position ..
      even though you have used the help of indicators for trading, but should be accompanied by a money management and place your stop losses in the transaction ..
      you will not get 100% profit with the help of indicators
      • #18 Collapse

my spouse and i think I've been applying the points to be able to an individual some other in comparison with to acquire That cleaned out. Another colleague, who is usually exactly about Equally very long In the same way It\'s been consumed regarding the very long time, is actually Steve Briese. He's a guy ALONG WITH understands much better than your current rest COT report.
        • #19 Collapse

forex trading start ki thi. to be able to easy sernior nay mujy RSI ko take advantage of karne ka tarika btaya tha. as well as kaha tha kay jab RSI ki selection 70 kay level ko get in touch with kar to be able to ap nay forex trading kay program main industry ko marketplace kar dena hai. as well as jab 30 kay level ko get in touch with karay to be able to ap nay buy kar dena hai.
          • #20 Collapse

Costly my own companion in addition to in my opinion I've been while using real elements in order to an individual an additional in comparison with to obtain That cleaned. One more buddy, who is usually said to be regarding Likewise extended Just like It\'s recently been consumed in regards to the very long time, is actually Dorrie Briese.
            • #21 Collapse

Bhisab might tu simply shifting everage ko hello make use of karta hoon kyun kay yah greatest existen or even subwoofer hello es ka mashwara daytay hain or even istimal might bi tu asan existen or even kafi useful bi existen wasy tu well-liked bi acha sign existen.
              • #22 Collapse

it depends upon your experience and knowledge to better earning yes you are realy true hard working is the characteristic of good trader jee bil kul forex aik bahoot accha international on line business haa jiss say bahoot sarey loog mustfeed hoo rehay haa may na bahoot sarey loogo koo deekha jin kaey account dino may hee success hooey jaetay haa
                • #23 Collapse

yar such pocho tu muhje tu abhi tak en indictors ki kuch samja nahi ai hai demo par work kar raha hun or muhje kuch samja nahi aa rahi hai en ki
                  • #24 Collapse

• #25 Collapse

Another colleague, who is usually exactly about Equally very long In the same way It\'s been consumed regarding the very long time, is actually Steve Briese. He's a guy ALONG WITH understands much better than your current rest COT report.
                      • #26 Collapse

Another colleague, exactly who is actually about As very long In the same way It has been taken Regarding the very long time, is usually Steve Briese. He's an guy IN ADDITION TO understands greater in comparison with the rest COT report.
                        • #27 Collapse

mera sub sa best aur favrite indicator moving avarges aur zig zag hain main in indicator ko bohat like kayea hain aur main indictaor ko zayda tar used karta ho is ka alvea be indicator hain jin ko used kar raha ho but ja mere sub sa ache indicator hain
                          • #28 Collapse

i love Gold and EURO AND USD and other but the two is most used indicator i used in Forex my friend and i say that i will earn money with this and i also loss income with this my friend that is the main point
                            • #29 Collapse

bahi jaan main ne bahot se indicator use kiye hain sub hi apni jaga best hain siraf istmal k tareqa pata hona chaey main rsi bhi use ki he moving avrege bhi our blongerband bhi our is k elawa our bhi bahot se indicator
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

bahi jaan main ne bahot se indicator use kiye hain sub hi apni jaga best hain siraf istmal k tareqa pata hona chaey main rsi bhi use ki he moving avrege bhi our blongerband bhi our is k elawa our bhi bahot se indicator

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X