Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Automated forex trading versus trader

Thanks
    Unless you have solid front and back testing on your system, you will not know the answer to this question. In addition, changing markets and your level of accuracy is likely to change with them. Do you even know your current ratio accuracy as it is for all your trades? Per couple? Per system?

2. Forex Game
    Thanks
    Therefore, what it means to be on the bright side, you want a small amount of% of equity to risk per trade. This becomes even more critical in the early stages of your business, you're likely to make more mistakes, have a lower participation of equity and take a profit before hitting your best target.

Thanks
    I ask him to teach me about forex. He said you got the basics of forex and I said yes. He said it is very important to learn the money management the money management we are going to make some real gains from the markets and thus the chances of the profits will also get increased

Thanks
    Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
    Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
    Of thee, O was presented to him a head start in the footsteps of science and education
    Made of thee, O did not wait tender
    Here dedicate expressions of thanks and appreciation.

Thanks
    dear maine phele bhi kaha hai keh robot system ik bakwas hai sari zindagi aisa hi kertey rahey to hamen forex main khud trading kerney ka experience hasil nhi ho dear

Thanks
    bahi jan mara khyal sa jab bah ham ysa kam kah abra mah ap koh achi bana raha ho kyo kah mara khyal sa kasa bhe kam kaghna koh ham achi bana hota ha yah bohot achi lagta ha.

Thanks
    autoo may app agrr trade kary ga too app apna zahan kabi bi use nahi kar saky gaa is liyee aikk manual trader boht hi acha hotan hya

Thanks
    very nice thread we like That AND appreciated such threads that will increase OUR knowledge AND now i\'m new hear at forum ALONG WITH i seek quite a few details via the particular forum including this type of threads but Just like concern regarding answer connected with the particular thread i am not able to allow clear remedy until my spouse and i seek this completely but we recognize that the forum is very best

Thanks
    dear wasy tu hum ko robot ki koie zarrort nahi parni chaheyah lakin agar hum experience hasil karnay kay liyah asa karaty hain tu bi teak hay or kabi robot ko bi use kar kay daykna chahiyah.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">Forex Spain</a>
    Thanks
    hanji bhai jan ap blkul thk keh rhy hen forex trading me hm logo ko robots ko use km krna chahye aur apni manual trading pe zeada bhrosa krna chahye qk hm khud zeada achi trading kr skty hen