Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Automated forex trading versus trader

Thanks
    very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">Forex Spain</a>
    Thanks
    as i think you are right that if a person has some key to get sure income than he not share it and keep it with himself. but as for as rebnort concerned that rebort does not give sure income but by salling a rebort they can get sure income that is they do not keep it with himself and try to sale rebort . but i think that no rebort will work with bonus account .

Thanks
    very nice thread my partner and i like That IN ADDITION TO appreciated these kinds of threads of which increase THE knowledge AND now i am new hear on forum AND my partner and i seek a lot of items by this forum just like these kinds of threads but Equally concern connected with answer regarding the particular thread now i\'m not capable to offer clear answer until my partner and i seek the actual totally but my partner and i understand the forum is usually very best

Thanks
    very nice thread my spouse and i similar to This AND appreciated this type of threads of which increase OUR knowledge AND ALSO i am new hear on forum AND ALSO my partner and i seek many details by the particular forum including such threads but As concern of answer involving the actual thread i\'m not competent to allow clear reply until my spouse and i seek your certainly but i realize that this forum will be very best.

Thanks
    automatic trading main buhat he zaida believe nai rakhti hau yu kay automatic traduing main hamain koi khas faida naih ota hai hamain trading main us per zaida acha kam karn achayeh kay jis main hamain ziada faida ho auto matic trading main hamain zaida faida nai hai.

Thanks
    very nice thread we similar to This AND ALSO appreciated these kinds of threads that increase OUR knowledge ALONG WITH i am new hear at forum AS WELL AS we seek quite a few items by your forum including these types of threads but As concern of solution connected with your thread i\'m not able to supply clear reply until my partner and i seek the particular completely but my spouse and i know that the forum is usually very Simplest

Thanks
    I just prefer to use manual trading only because I think that by using automatic trading or robot when we do not have time to handle it or just let it running for 24 hours will possible to let our account got margin call quickly.

Thanks
    bhai mujhe to robor ki zarorat ni parhi or shayad ap ko b ni parni chaye q k jab ap khud itna acha kaam ker sakte ho to ap ko robot ki kia zarorat batao
    SmArT TrAdeR

Thanks
    Dear forex member jo member forex main robot use karty hain unhain forex main profit he hota hy lakin is kay alwa jo manul trading karty hain unhain profit be ho ksata y aur loss be ho sakta hy

11. Forex Game
    Thanks
    Dear forex member jo member forex main robot use karty hain unhain forex main profit he hota hy lakin is kay alwa jo manul trading karty hain unhain profit be ho ksata y aur loss be ho sakta hy