*How many years you need to be a professional trader*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: forexchamp پيغام ديکھيے
    I dont know how much time will be required to reach success in forex as a professional trader. I still keep my best to work on it. once I can make consistent profit and grow my account. I belive I could make everything I wanted to become true in this business
    i thing bhai forex main trading karte wakt luck is very important for this worke bhai jan is main luck ke sath sath knowledge ki bhi zaroooorat hoti hai it is important bhai jan and i thing is main expereans 1 se 1.5 sal ka hona lazmi hai loos se bachne ke liye bhai jan.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

aslamualekum dear .... :) it depends upon your learning capability. the more you learn fast the faster you become the professional trader. jitna learn karo gay utna earn kro gay.. mehnat ka phal milay ga...
      • #33 Collapse

forex trading is very risk , so you join the anther wed side , and expertness the forex trading market . I know the forex is good business in the world .
        • #34 Collapse

my dear friend to be a professional trader there is no speriod of time. but i think practice makes a man perfect.so i think practicing as much as necessary to be a professional trader.
          • #35 Collapse

ak acha trader bnny k liye ye zaruri nahi hota k kitna arsa lagy ga balky ye trader k knowledge k uper hota hai k wo kitni jaldi isy sikhta hai...ager usy zayda knowledge hoga to wo buht jald hi isy sikh jaye ga..........
            • #36 Collapse

dear yeh to app pa depend karta hay ka app ko forex ma katna time lagta hay forex ma kuy ka kuch log jaldi pick kar lata ay forex ko or kuch or seakhna ma time lagta hay is lia forex ko samjna ka lia time to chaiya dear
              • #37 Collapse

i think 2 year needed hy aur forex aik acha business hay aur is mein mehnat' karna bhi zarori hay is say ap ko achi earning kar sakay gyn' kiyon kay yeh aik profitable business hay aur is mein koi limit nahi hy aur mien tu ab daily achi earning 'kar leta hon kio kay mein bahot ziyada learn kar raha hon forex 'ko .

• #38 Collapse

it depends on your attitude towards the learning of forex trading if you continue and keep it with concentrate the less you time require to be professional trader and if you do not learn seriously the more time you need to be professional trader.
                  • #39 Collapse

dear yeh to ap ki ability par depend krta hy ka ap ki ability kia hy aur ap earning ma regular hony ma kitna time lagaty hen kuch log to kuch months ma he bot achy trader ban jaty hen aur kuch ko es ma bot time k bad earning milna sron hoti hy
                    • #40 Collapse

Dear it depend on you that how much time you need to learn all things about forex trading and become professional trader . I think just three months needed to become a professional trader and it's enough time for every trader .
                      • #41 Collapse

How many years you need to be a professional trader ?
                        brother yes i believe simply pay full attention and learn this business then you'll be able to create lots of cash if you've got enough information regarding the forex commerce market and have enough expertise regarding the forex commerce market then you'll be able to create lots of cash from the forex.
                        • #42 Collapse

its just depend on our self that how to we learn about the forex and its rules .. where will be market give the profit and how to use the indicator where from we have to neeed of broker its not easy to become a success full trader in forex
                          • #43 Collapse

i think 3 year tu lagay gyn kio ky forex aik great business' hay ap day mei trading kar 'saktay hay kio ky forex risky hay isi liye log is ko learn kartay hy takay woh forex ko' learn karyn aur forex market analysis kar sakay is say woh achi earning kar saktay hay mein bhi ab aik good trader 'ban giya hon .

• #44 Collapse

now i am within forex through last solitary decades but not yet settled effectively , when i know You will need in excess of 2 decades to repay in forex my spouse and i will certainly become a trader soon after answering 3 additional years.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

yes my spouse and i think It will not take too much date just paycheck full attention ALONG WITH realize your institution subsequently an individual can cause a lot of funds regardless of whether you have enough knowledge Around the forex trading market and have enough experience About the forex trading market and then a person can make many dollars with the forex trading market AND ALSO will probably change your current life style.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X