انسٹافاریکس کی جانب سے
ہر ڈپازٹ پر
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend and Indicator

Senior Member Muhammad Shah Fahad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2,401.53 USD
    Thanks
    forex forum main kaam karny k liye apko is main indicators help zaroor karty hain lakin apko khud say hi is main decide akrna hota hay trend k mutabik k ap kis trah or kis par trade lagain agy so ye dono alag chezain hain apo in dono ko use kar k hi achi trade lagana hoti hay

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">Forex Spain</a>
    Accumulated bonus
    11.00 USD
    Thanks
    I think we have to understand well the trend will all be nice and it would be very good and very nice and will focus all of our peace process and need to be very good and all need processes and patient would be nice and it would be very nice and all need the process and wait and it was very good indeed.

Accumulated bonus
    11.00 USD
    Thanks
    I think we have to understand well the trend will all be nice and all the good will and self control are very good and all need processes and a lull in trading is very important and all will be fine and all need a process and we have to be ready and focus would be very nice.

Accumulated bonus
    11.00 USD
    Thanks
    I think we have to understand well the trend will all be nice and control ourselves is very important and the trading of us fit the trend then the potential profit will be very large and it's very important to recognize the trend in trading.

Accumulated bonus
    153.90 USD
    Thanks
    my spouse and i think my partner and i Just in case know the trend and then most can be fine AND ALSO all is usually fine inside all of us can know your own trend AS WELL AS all will be fine having a focus AS WELL AS patient is actually very good AND ALSO self control are very good ALONG WITH almost all need ones method AND ALSO wait will be good pertaining to you in the trading.

Accumulated bonus
    11.00 USD
    Thanks
    the trend is very important and as traders we should be able to manage trading and trend fits the trend then all will go well and the patient will be very nice and it would be very good and patient will be very good indeed.

Accumulated bonus
    122.90 USD
    Thanks
    trend wo hota ha jo market ma saller aur buyer ka pressure hota ha aur indicator wo hota ha jo ap ko signal milty ha

Accumulated bonus
    352.80 USD
    Thanks
    agar ko live market ko watch karty hai to ap jis andaz say kaam ho rahi hoga is ko trend khty hai kuk is nain market ka uper cap and lower cap ki patachal jata hai is ko trand kahty hai her rose market main trand change hota hai.market ki trand indicater dakh k lay ap ko market ki anaylsis karn hoga forex ki site per ap market ko anaylsis nahi kar rahi hoty kuk hum is main zada trading karty k fada ho kuk is main humary investment nahi hoty

Accumulated bonus
    597.00 USD
    Thanks
    g bhai trend indicator se muraad hai k jb hum trading kr rhe hote hain to kuch graph se ishaara kr rge hote hain k market ka tren kya chl rha hai

11. FB
    Accumulated bonus
    6.00 USD
    Thanks
    Trend is very important thing to be a good Trader You must know which thing is having trend now a days and how can you get profit on that thing for this you must be familiar of news about present trend.