Money management
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Money management
    Agreed, money management is the only thing that can make our trading account withstand a series of losses or even margin call.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

ye aik bohat acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un ke liye bohat acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha
    he mujh ko es mein sekhny ke liye bohat kuch mila he aur mein isko bohat zyada like krta hon lekin jahan tak ap ke
    thread ke jawab ka taluq he to main abhi new hon mujh ko sahi tarah se pata nahi he islye abhi main sirf study kar raha hon thanks...
    • #3 Collapse

Ge han mara pyara bhai ma is ka bara ma ya kahon ga ka forex trading business ma hama agr bohht acha profit earn karna ha to hama chhy ka ham apni money majnent sahee karin to hama boht acha profit ho ga wagarna hama loss ho ga.
      • #4 Collapse

Money managment if properly done with certain targets set by the trader before opening any trades helps him to run into big things,minimize minor losses and maximize the potential of profitable trading at the same time.it also hepls a trader to keep tracking of his trading.

• #5 Collapse

yup i advice you to practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you strt it without practising you will get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading
          • #6 Collapse

yup i advice you to practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you strt it without practising you will get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading

• #7 Collapse

• #8 Collapse

hume chahye k hum is kam me apni money management ko samjhe aur sath me he kam kare aesay me hum her cheez ko samjh sakty hain aur yha pay kam kar sakty hain.
                • #9 Collapse

bhai g may samaj ta hun kay forex may money mengment bukhat hi zaruri hai kayun kay bhai g aghar hum money mangement sey kam nahi lay gay tu bhai g hum ko, lose kay chace be zayada ho saktay hai
                  • #10 Collapse

Fx trading is quite greatest and large enterprise of the world. this is a risky, difficult enterprise however rewarding. devoid of learning and know-how no-one complete success your fx trading. So you require efforts for getting success. whenever you must skilled than you can get earn limitless funds. Consequently forex trading is the better trading enterprise.

• #11 Collapse

that's what we experience in this trade so that we have experience in the trade we have a quick response in our failures in this trade and this will make it easier to also have knowledge

• #12 Collapse

experience in the trade is very important for the advancement of our trade.
                        because if we are just smart in theory we might as well not be successful in forex trading.
                        for it if you want to succeed in forex trading we have a lot to have a lot of experience, and we will require the expenditure of time later.

• #13 Collapse

Determine the purpose in forex trading helps us to determine ways to trade and capital that we plant. The first thing to know is do not be too grandiose in their targeting. Let's say only 10% each month for example. That was pretty good. If you consistently achieve 10% each month for a year then you are able to earn as much as 120% is 12 times greater than our annual deposit rate.

• #14 Collapse

I think to consider that my plan worked or not we can depending on results. If in longer term it starts to work and you get profit, then definitely you can say some part of your plan has started to work and realize in profits, then must find some back draws and solve them and keep going on right direction.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

money menejement it is very important and it was all very good and must be in a business and forex is a business so it will make capital so that we can arrange all will go well and don't forget they also need knowledge and experience as well as skill then all will be well.
                              :cool:

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X