*Don't magnify the knowledge of forex*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

*Don't magnify the knowledge of forex*
    Some people have made forex trading look so much impossible that they fail to know even the common things. How do you see forex? Can you learn it?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yup i advice you topractice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practising you will get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading
    • #3 Collapse

humain trade main agr kam karna hay to achy sa knowledge hasil ho gi to hi kam karny main asni ho gi jis say humain market mai nachi earning hasil ho sakti hay humain demo main jaa kar is ki pracctice karni ho gi
      "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
      • #4 Collapse

Re: *Don't magnify the knowledge of forex*

mummy apni Pakistan fix for metre reading karte hue knowledge ko increase kar lena chahie jitna jyada increase hoga kuchh nahin jata ismein se achcha se achcha provide kajal kar sakte hain aur ismein se achcha se achcha kar sakte hain isiliye hamen chahie ki hamen isliye jyada se jyada hardworking kar leni chahie aur apneHam ismein jitna jyada hardworking karte hain utna hi jyada mis mein se achcha se achcha profit hasal kar sakte hain aur businessman Ban sakte hain
        • #5 Collapse

yup i advice you topractice on demo account first and research the ethics and ways of buying and selling first because in case you begin it with out working towards you will get greater pressured and you are losing your money and time i suppose demo account is enough to teach you trading
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Ji han bhai jaan aap usko theek ja rahe hain aap please baat se main agriculture Hun Ki aapane Ek Achcha Sawal Kiya Hai Hamen chai ke Hamen dusron ki help Karni chahie Agar Ham search form padosan ki help Karenge To Hamara vah Hamare bhi health Karenge isliye Hamen check Apna knowledge dusron ke sath karna chahie Hamen Ek dusron ko ek help karne chahie aur thanks Dena chahie

اب آن لائن

Working...
            X