Are You Satisfied with your forex earning?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

You are so correct friend: though there are because that leads to aggravation. I believe to me charitable forex trading a smash at so as to time is the best obsession as the smash goes one; find the motive which have to have complete you loss.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

yes why not i am totally agree with my earning in the forex i think it is a business where if you do the work with patience then you will get a lot in the forex but if you try to become a rich then will not get the anything
      • #18 Collapse

i am no satisfied with forex trading i have got big loss in forex trading account due to my inexperience in forex trading anf know i am trying to recover my loss and i have more and more loss in forex trading so i donot satisfied in forex trading with my earing point of view
        • #19 Collapse

mera forex trading kafi acha ja raha hay aur ais se kafi acha profit bana raha hon so mai ais trade se kafi satisfied hon.
          • #20 Collapse

You are age but really, the reason for the frustration, excessive loss and his desperate to make money quickly. The first one gives me a break in Forex trading, I think there are a lot of losses in its previous agreement must rest with the time is the best to find out why you lost, need to be made.
            • #21 Collapse

ME Forex Se Bhoot Ziyada Satisfied Hoon Is Ki Waja Mera Forex Se Earn Karna Ha. Me Forex Se Earn Karta Hoon Aur Me Bhoot Ziyada Khoosh Hoon Auy Us Se Satisfied Bhi
              • #22 Collapse

Jee main to har tareeky say Forex par khush hoon yaha. Ye aak aysa plateforum hai jaha aap ko bina tension k sub milta hai yaha par aap jab chahain trading karain or paisay bhi wakt par milty hain.
                • #23 Collapse

yes dear i am satisfied with my forex trading earnings and i try to gain more knowledge and learning of all techniques and strategies of forex trading market and gain knowledge of market trend and then i hope to earn more profit from forex trading market and keep up my standard of life
                  • #24 Collapse

i am a little not and expert in foreign exchange in forex i when you are in foreign expert i benefit might be able to earn form forex trading huge profit and huge you can win .......
                    • #25 Collapse

jee bilkul main forex ki earning say bhot satisfied hon aur us ki waja yeh hai k main nay jo invest kiye thy us say double of amount main nay earn kr li hai aur agr ap ko apny captial ka 30 to 40% mil raha hai tu yeh bhot acha hai thora thora hi kr k ap bhot sa earn kr skty hain koi b jalbazi ap ko forex main loss ki taraf lay jaa skti hai.
                      • #26 Collapse

g bilkul iss mai koi sahk nahinhai mai iss mai kafi khush ho our mai forex mai isi liyea aya ho q ky mai iss mia kamyaab hona chatha ho our iss mai apni life ko set karna chahta ho forex mai jitne bhi log hai wo sub forex business se buhat zyada khush hai our iss ko buhat shoq se karty hai forex buhat acha hai lekin iss ko samajne ky liyea iss ko read karna buhat zarori hai
                        • #27 Collapse

i am satisfied with my forex dealing income it depends on you how you conducted if you conducted risky economical dedication then come back is also excellent so it depends on you how you execute if you have details then risk is decreased so every personal has different opinion
                          • #28 Collapse

dear main tu abi new hoon or mujy abi poua month nai howa.but main kafi hope full hoon k mujy time pay myra bounas mil jay ga.because mujy allah pay barosa hai k wo mujy mari hard work ka sila zarour dy ga.

• #29 Collapse

Yes my friend I am totally satisfied with my earning.I have a lot of trading experience and market knowledge and with my all trading skill I can make huge money from the forex market and I am very happy with my earning.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

every man have some dream if that dream can be true he will never expect other things same here to me i have some dream and i can make that true by the profiting from forex market

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X