Forex for beginners - some advice
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

meri tu advise beginners k liya ye he hai k wo forex trading ko start karna sy phle proper forex k bhara ma knowledge or experience hasil karye kiun es ki base per wo kam ho sakhtye hai.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Bhai jaan main tou yah kehna chahonga ke forex ko newbie kere tou forex ke bare main demo account ke treaning le ker kam shuru kerain tou assani hai ounko
      • #18 Collapse

mery khayal say trading forex main karny kay liye hamy pahly forex main rigsting hona parta hain our pher ap trading kar kay cam shoro kar sakty hain
        • #19 Collapse

every one who is a beginner in forex have some useful advices.

1.start with good knowledge which someone can get through internet by means of youtube and articles.
          2.start forex trading with the help of your senior.
          3.small investment is the best option for beginner.
          • #20 Collapse

g sir me aik new trader ko yahi mashwara do ga k sab say paly wo as forex k bary me ilm hasil kary or as k bad as me kam start kary to as ko achay munafa mel saktay hay

• #21 Collapse

beginner,s some advise
              first of all start with demo account and study properly .when you success in demo then you trade on real account.demo practice trade is most most important thing for beginners.i advise a beginners to use demo account because it will help you to make successfull trader.
              • #22 Collapse

Forex is not good every time it can give us looses as well but it is part of trading not all time you can get success here not all time you can get fail here keep learning from your mistakes and earn more money.i think it is possible if you want but at first you should have enough knowledge or skills about this topics then you make money properly..
                • #23 Collapse

mere khal mein dear jo new hn forex mein un ko bht zyada work krna chayee ye aik online business hy jo hamra acha work mangta hy us se hmein achi earning deta hy
                  • #24 Collapse

mene forex ka kam 3 mnth pahly join kai aur mai tab sy ab tak forex par kam kar raha hun aur mere teacher is kam ka btatay rahty hen hen muje k kese karna hai aur kab order lagana hai,
                    • #25 Collapse

I think as a newly trader should keep gain huge knowledge of forex trade and practicing in demo trade and gain skills of forex trade .then they can earn huge money form forex trade

• #26 Collapse

According my opinion forex business is so risky business so if we wanna to gain huge form forex trade we have to gain huge knowledge of forex trade

• #27 Collapse

Any beginner trader should be realistic about his/her chances in making it to the ... two some may even do it faster then stick to demo trading until you're ready.
                          • #28 Collapse

I would like to tell you some thing about the forex that will help you in your future in this business so first of all be cool in your trades and don't rush for the big lots if you do this then it will be quite dangerous for you and you will ruin your potential....
                            • #29 Collapse

I think the beginner become a success full trade in the forex market then they are get the complete knowledge of the forex market, money mangement, mrket analysis & learn the how to prepare the good strategy. Then they are able to perform the good & earn the good money on daily base.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

A newbies should always learn forex trading from demo account and he/she should work on demo at least for six months. The pairs that newbie want to trade in real account should be concentrated very well.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X