Why do Forex Traders Lose Money
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Bhai jahan jahan taq mera khayal hai tou forex ke ander loss hota hai magar jub ap koi galti kerte ho tou hota hai warna itna nhi hota forex main profit ziada hai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

the forex is not an easy business for us. we are working on the forex and we are trying to make profit with the help of the forex. but sometimes while working on the forex we could have to face the loss in it also.
      • #18 Collapse

mery khayal say forex es esa bussincess hain ges main hum trading kar kay pasy kama sakty hain our kai log kahty hain ka pasy nahi hain milty lekan es main pasy zaror milty hain
        • #19 Collapse

g hay forex me admi ko har waqat khatray hotay hay k as k pasya kahi khatam na ho jaya or as me yh boat bari parsani hay

• #20 Collapse

As a new Forex trader, if you manage to stay in the game without losing all your money in the first few months as is all-too-common- then you may be able to learn what is required to be profitable. In other words, don't quit your day job just yet.
            • #21 Collapse

Yes, there are those that do get rich trading forex but some peoples also get rich... forex trader, if you manage to stay in the game without losing all your money in...
              • #22 Collapse

yer mare dost jab koi trader byghar study aur perictce ky trading soro kare gha tu loss hi gha loss se bachny ka tareka hy ky hum trade ky time me greed se bachy une forex traders lose of money bi kam hoga shaeed nai bi .
                • #23 Collapse

Forex traders do lose a lot of money due to many reasons in other words due to many faults in them for example due to the lack of patience they suffer a lot and put wrong trades and it leads them to face a lot of loss in this business so be careful....
                  • #24 Collapse

Forex trading dont lose money always. If you trade with your plan and your analysis of recent market trend you can make forex trading more reliable then others. So, its important to do forex trading with more reliable and analysis.
                    • #25 Collapse

forex trading main loss ke do waja hote hain ak new commer or dosre waja proper knowledge ni hota or agar knowledge hain to trader lalach kar jata hain jo new aaya hi
                      • #26 Collapse

Forex main loss ki sab sy bari waja lack of experience hai.is kay illawa greed or emotions ki waja say hamain loss hoota hai.start main mostly hamain loss hoota hai because hum loss say he to seekhty hain.
                        • #27 Collapse

Of course,Risk management is the key to survival. You May be an experienced trader always ruined poor risk management. Your task today is to not make a profit, but to protect what you have. Your city is exhausted, as they will be deprived of opportunities to make a profit.
                          • #28 Collapse

When you find yourself suffering conscience book deal. In this case, the heat exchange is immediately useful and equally, I started talking to myself, back in the direction of the first selected market report, trade is wrong.
                            • #29 Collapse

ye aik best business hy jis mein acha earn kr skte hain bht sareee loog is mein acha earn kr skte hain ye aik best bsuiness hy jis mein acha earn kr skte hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

I found this thread googling why most Forex traders lose money.

A number of very good reasons given, but I wanted to contribute something, the real root cause is all psychology. The market will generally cause one's emotions to get out of control and what feels like the right thing to do is usually exactly the wrong thing to do. Traders have to learn to defeat the beast within so to speak. Here is an article about the root causes of Forex failure which explains a lot. It is the root cause of so much that was said on this thread.

Thanks and I hope this is useful.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X