My Profitable trading strategy
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

My Profitable trading strategy
    In any strategy you can not be safe with relying that. You must have to face loss if you use another strategy also.
    So i use here the simple strategy you can follow. I think that will meet your demand that you are looking for. So you may be helpful with the things
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Every strategy fail in forex but i like price action is the best strategy and with the help of good strategy then we can make good profit in the market easily. Always trade with confidence in order to make consistent profit in the market.

• #3 Collapse

tardingminham ko tajabat or indicator ki madad say buhat say point ka pata lagta hy k ham ko kab trade lagani hy or kab close karni hy
      • #4 Collapse

In forex trading strategy is the main factor though which we can earn money. And when we have good strategy in the market then we can make good profit in the market easily and become successful. Always respect the market trend in order to earn consistent profit in the market.

• #5 Collapse

G han yeh aap bahot hi acha keh rahe ho waqia hi isi ksaim ki staragies baba leni chie hain her ek ko kin k is se hi to hum ko bhaot sa advanatage hota hay or hum is men successfull hote hain is lie men isi ka hi mashwara don ga her ksi ko
          • #6 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: mehedibd پيغام ديکھيے
            In any strategy you can not be safe with relying that. You must have to face loss if you use another strategy also.
            So i use here the simple strategy you can follow. I think that will meet your demand that you are looking for. So you may be helpful with the things
            yes my dear brother you should learn before using it in this way you will save from loss so must study all rules and regulations of Forex trading then start it otherwise your struggle and your investment both will be wasted so be careful and study all rules and regulations.
            • #7 Collapse

every pair of treading make profit for treader and provide the fasility of make investment in it and also make great profit with treading in fores market and also earn profit with the help of less educated peoples...
              • #8 Collapse

I think the main and good strategy is flow own strategy.If you have the knowledge then you should make a strategy adn you should flow this when you will flow this and can make good profit then it will be good strategy for you.So i think it is important to flow the own strategy.When you can do this then it will be good strategy.
                • #9 Collapse

Within forex currency trading technique may be the key although that we are able to make money. So when we now have great technique on the market after that we are able to help to make great revenue on the market very easily and be prosperous. Usually regard the marketplace pattern to be able to generate constant revenue on the market.
                  • #10 Collapse

Good info. all of us require info to create all of us great investor within foreign exchange. great technique can make great revenue. although not constantly. therefore increasingly more essential is actually info, associated with what we should require as well as exactly what we will perform with this technique. many thanks for those in order to all of us great technique.
                    • #11 Collapse

Great data. most of us need data to produce most of us excellent buyer inside foreign currency. excellent method could make excellent income. while not continuously. consequently a growing number of important is really data, related to that which you need in addition to precisely what all of us may carry out with this particular method. thank you for all those to be able to most of us excellent method.
                      • #12 Collapse

awesome data. all of people need details in order to produce all connected with us outstanding buyer in foreign currency. remarkable process could make excellent income. whilst not continuously. so the growing range of ticks will be data, relating to It which a person need AND precisely what all of us may conduct about this Individual method. thank a person regarding all the person in order to many involving all of us outstanding method.
                        • #13 Collapse

is mai mujhy bhi yahi lagta hay k har aik ko is mai simple satrategy hi use karna cahye jnab,,kioun k is mai zyada faoida hota hay ,eray khyal mai jnab
                          • #14 Collapse

han humay hamesha simple strategy ager hamari work kar jaati hai toh usay he maintain rakhna chaiyay aur discipline maion rehna chaiyay baad main lot size change kar k zyada profit kamaya ja sakta hai
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

my dear friend ap ki baat qabil e tawaja hae k forex trading mein aksar hi ap loss hi karte hein aur maen bhi yehi samajhta hoon k forex trading mein above ninty percent log loss hi karte hein sirf chund aik log hi hote hein jo is mein achi income generate kar pate hein is liay humein chahiay k achi planning aur achi strategy se hi trading start karen.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X