preference of indicators
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

preference of indicators
    Please tell me guys that what best suits you in trading.

1- Fundamental indicators that are based on news.
    2- Technical indicators that are based on assumptions.

Please provide the precise answer.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

indicatore are realy usefull in traing so you have to do use the indicatores in order to gain the profit of good amount so you can earn a good amount of profit from here which is betterfor you good luck.
    • #3 Collapse

dear i think in forex a trader should follow the technical analysis for the trading in forex market in forex market i think technical analysis is best for trading in his market a trader should analyze forex market according to technical analysis
      • #4 Collapse

mn app ko iss bary mn zyada kuch nhn bta sakhta kio ky iss mn mujhy kam krty kuch hi time horwa hy or abhi mn practice hi krog ga iss mn phr mn ntarding ki tarf aoun ga
        • #5 Collapse

You should follow indicators based on news in my point, because technical indicators might not be right all the time. You can assume it by your way as well. Besides this, you can also overview technical indicators in order to analyze what others think.
          *** Silent Dedication ***
          • #6 Collapse

indicators aik important tool hay mt4 ka aur is kay zareye ap market
            trend ko easily chekc ekr skty hain kay khan move kary ga aur mery
            khyal main moving average and macd best indicators hain
            • #7 Collapse

According to me preffernce of indicator is not food we need to trade by own mentality own method if you are fully depend upon any indicator then you will failed in forex trading and you loss all your money so try to away from indicator and then you will used mind set and news to trade it's save :)
              TRUST ON ALLAH AND NEWER GIVE UP ... حسبي الله اونعم الوكيل (Mere Leye ALLAH He kafi ha )
              • #8 Collapse

in my point of view, both indicators have thier own importance but fundamental indicators have more importance as the world and international news affect forex market which can change its graph either up side or down side..but on the other hand technical analyses also counts
                • #9 Collapse

yes indicators are very suitable for doing the work of forex becuase with the help of the indicators you can earn successfully.
                  • #10 Collapse

there are many indicators that gives you good profit i use rubicon indicator that gives me good take profit and stop loss i follow the hint and open the trade and get good profit in short time period so learn and earn

• #11 Collapse

Technical Indicators are best to use with trading, there are many paid indicators which work best to make your own strategy. I have used FXCM indicators, they were good for short term trading but now i m not using them.
                      • #12 Collapse

G han.agar hum indicators use karty hain to hum in ki help say trend ko predict kar sakty hain or apni strategies banna sakty hain.main trading main MACD or RSI use karta hun.ye boohat he achy indicators hain or main ye he use kar rha hun.
                        • #13 Collapse

Ma tmam indicators ko daikhta hon or phr un tmam ma common chez ko daikh k trade krta hon kissi aik indicator ko daikh k ma trade ni krata aik indicator mujy loss b dy sakta hy
                          • #14 Collapse

news bassed indicators are 90 percent Accurate...kisi Bhi mulk ki Economic condition us ki currency k value k Toor par dekhi jaa Sakti hai... news Say hammain mukhtalif mulkon ki economy ki informations milti rehti hain jo k hammain Trading main buhaat Kaam atti hain

Mind Is like A Parachute - It Is Useful only IF Open
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

the indicatores in order to gain the profit of good amount so you can earn a good amount of profit from here which is betterfor you good luck. forex market in forex market i think technical analysis is best for trading in his market a trader should analyze forex market according to technical analysis

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X