Forexrebate.me - Automated Rebate System At Forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

Dear friend aap ne aik achi baat share ki hai aap ne kaha hai k Forexrebate.me - Automated Rebate System At Forex to mai is baray main youn kahoonga k mai abi new user hon.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

Dear friend aap ne jo baat share ki hai us ka jawaab dena meray liye thora mushkil hai aap ne kaha hai k Forexrebate.me - Automated Rebate System At Forex mai is k baray amin youn kahoonga k mai abhi new user hon.

• #33 Collapse

This looks like a new provider. I'd wait for a year and see if this one is really here to stay. Most of them just close out after a year when their domain expires.

• #34 Collapse

Jee mujeh ise system kay barey kuch nahi pata taha ap ney ise system ko in detail bata ya hay main apney kuch senior member sey mushwara kar kay ise system kay barey main sochoon ga fil haal nahin.
          • #35 Collapse

ATIORA, on our list.

Atiora is a ECN broker, which means no dealing desk, no requotes, and fast order execution.

ATIORA is a 100% STP broker. All trades are executed automatically and routed to the interbank.

Some words about Atiora broker:
            • Floating spreads starting from from as low as 0.6 pips for ECN STD accounts and 0.1 pips for ECN Pro accounts
            • Minimum deposit - $50
            • Leverage: 1:1 to 1:100
            • Platforms: Metatrader 4 and WebTrader
            • Min. position size - 0.001
            • Atiora Reward ProgramProC-Trading$98,000

Expert advisors allowed. Scalping, hedging and news trading are welcome.
            Many deposit and withdrawal options, including bank wire, Visa, MC, UnionPay, ****Pay and etc.

Investors can copy trading signals, as well as open managed accounts with 15%, 30%, and 50% annual return.

You can find more on Atiora in our Broker list.

Rebate and cashback rate for ECN forex broker Atiora = $4.2 per 1 lot of EUR/USD for both account types.

ForexRebate.me - automatic Forex rebate system for everyone who wants more on Forex!
            • #36 Collapse

Bro bohat zeada thanks but main iss favour main bilkul bhe nahe hoon k hum robot trading karean koin k meri nazar main manual trading zeada profitable hy jes main hum ache earning ker sagty hain
              • #37 Collapse

ForexRebate.me added new broker for rebates

ForexRebate.me would like to welcome one more broker among our partners.

This time it is FXGiants UK

To read more about FxGiants please visit broker profile at ForexRebate.me website.

ForexRebate.me - automatic Forex rebate system for everyone who wants more on Forex!
                • #38 Collapse

Dear ap ka thanks ap n humary lay tiny post key par Mary khayal m humy rebot k bejay khud trading karni chae ha rebot sy behtar trading kar sakty han is k ly knowledge or experience hasil karna ho ga phr ap easily kar sakty han
                  Be safe .its a dangerous market out there...:D
                  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                  • #39 Collapse

Dear traders!

Service ForexRebate.me notifies that Tickmill Group has completed the process of acquiring a controlling stake in Vipro Markets, an investment firm with CySEC regulation. Thanks to this merger, the company will be able to accelerate the growth rate and expand the range of trade services for all customers.

The customer-oriented policy of Vipro Markets and a high moral spirit perfectly match our values and objectives. This new fascinating chapter will certainly lay the foundation for the creation of an even larger Tickmill Group, which will be able to set new targets and excel at the Forex market in the face of serious competition.

You can be sure that during the integration process the terms of trade will remain the same. If you have any questions about the merger, please contact customer support.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                    X