Oil Forecast
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Oil Forecast
    Trading oil is very profitable in the coming days. Strong Buy trend is indicated. Closed at 52.14 All moving avgs indicate Buy and strong upward trend can be seen in the chart below.Click image for larger version

Name:	crudeoil.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12461450
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

dear i hear this first time my friend and i think that is to good and useable for us my friend and i think that is to good and in Forex that is risky but in my point view risk is one think that give you income my friend other wise you will not earn huge income
    • #3 Collapse

اور اگلے سپورٹ کے نشان کے علاقے میں بھی کم. 58 کے اعداد و شمار میرا یقین ہے کہ درمیانی مدت میں ہم اس زون میں جا رہے ہیں. 4 گھنٹے کی رجحان لائن کے مزاحمت کے علاقے میں تیزی سے ریپولڈ کے مختلف قسم کے بازار میں مختصر پوزیشن کو مضبوط بنانے کے لئے استعمال کیا جائے گا. اس ورژن میں، ریچھ برداشت کی رفتار کو بھرنے کے لئے اس سائٹ کو استعمال کرنے کے قابل ہو جائے گا.

• #4 Collapse

oil trend d1 main sell ka ha aor is ko sell 62.70 sa krain aor is ko take profit 60.00 ka set krain aor is ko stop loss 64.00 ka set krain aor oil profitable pair hai is ko trader trend sa trade krain aor is ko analysis krain aor oil ki new updates ko must watch krain.
        • #5 Collapse

bahi oil bohat hi zyada dangerous pair hn ag kal vo 64 pr chal rha hn yaha se isko down ana chiaye becoz ye exteme resistance pr hn bhia yaha se sell banta hn lekin osko enter krey jo best capital hn :)
          • #6 Collapse

Re: Oil Forecast

The price of oil tested the bullish trend line appearing in the image and starts to bounce back from there, supported by SMA 50, awaiting the resumption of the bullish trend with the next key target at 65.00, while the continuation of stability above 56.15.

• #7 Collapse

Therefore, these factors encourage us to tilt the upside trend during the coming sessions, and the opportunity is available to breach the 57.46 level to confirm the opening towards 65.00 in the short term, considering that a break of 56.30 will press the price to decline towards the test of 54.50 areas before any new attempt For height.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

Good morning My Friends today SIL/FORECAST
                fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko dekhte howey or market me ajj k din ki sport
                or resistence ko follow karte howey market ki postion main
                Ajj tazi aye gi ye nazar aa raha
                hai tamam indiactor be yehi bata raha hain ke
                market me ajj uper ki janab he tazi aye gi
                es liye ager ajj ham buy karin gye tu ham ko faida ho ga
                Buy 66% ho chuka hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X