How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

This puts pressure on the European Central Bank to raise interest rates. When CPI comes out lower than expected the ECB is expected to lower interest rates, or keep them lower, to encourage economic growth. As a rule, the Bank adjusts rates in order to keep Europe consumer price inflation in the 0 to 2 percent range.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

based on my experience, CPI from eurozone always move suddenly simultantly with data released, and sometimes break out after several seconds, usually maximum around 30-50 pips.

• #153 Collapse

CPI is a very significant economic data in all of those countries that plays major rule in forex, news trader all around the globe are monitoring the figure released for this fundamental, because it can trigger big price movements where they can profit.

• #154 Collapse

I am a newcomer, that it meant that I was a beginner. therefore, I wanted to ask you some things. first, I beg you give me a little science 'guide to know the meaning and methods of what you are doing. second, please give me a bit of motivation so that I maintain what I already know from you. for what you've given me, I say thank you. once again I say thank you.

• #155 Collapse

when i UTILIZE mt4 within MY PERSONAL pc AND ALSO This can be operating very good. a series of time It is disconnected but ones disconnection time frame will be only with regard to few seconds. my partner and i in addition USE mt4 in MY OWN android mobile. your own file format is actually .apk. but with mobile the opportunities are very few AND my spouse and i will certainly see 1 window at an time.
            • #156 Collapse

my experiment that CPI from euro zone always move suddenly simultantly with data released, and sometimes break out after several seconds, usually maximum around 30-50 pips.

• #157 Collapse

mt4 mostly use hoony wala software hai .traders mostly mt4 he use karty hain.pc main hum mt4 install kar sakty hain or mobile kay liey alehda mt4 bhi .wo bhi hum site say download kar sakty hain.main to pc main he use kar rha hun.
                • #158 Collapse

bhai ziada nahi lekin thora bohat hi fark hai mt 4 pc or laptop me bohat achey se ziada functions ke sath use kiya ja sakta hai jab ke is ki ba nisbat mobile me is me features kam hoty hain or kam use hota hai mt4 mobile me or mobile se acha pc me yeh software behtar chalta hai....
                  • #159 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
                    • #160 Collapse

mt4 regarding smartphones tend to be nearly same such as from pc/notebook but ap mobile mai custom indicators install nahe karsaktay hain.
                      • #161 Collapse

i USE mt4 with OUR pc AND ALSO This really is operating very good. a number of time This is disconnected but your disconnection time will be only pertaining to few seconds. i likewise WORK WITH mt4 in MY android mobile. your own file format can be .apk. but with mobile your own options are generally very few IN ADDITION TO my spouse and i will probably view 1 window with a time.
                        • #162 Collapse

Friends ham agar is forum main apnaycomputer say ya laptop say kam karain to ya zayada bahter or zayada use ful ha bajaya kayham apnaymobile say is forum mainposting karain kyonkaymobile main utney zayada saholtain mojod nhe hoteyjitney zayada saholtain computer main ya laptop main hotey hain .
                          • #163 Collapse

paaar hum meta trader ko easy acess kar saktain hainjaab ka jaab ka phone main hum meta trader 4ko pori tarhan
                            sa acess nai kar saktain hain . hum na kuch indicators ko use karna hoa ha us ki settig phone sa karn muskil ho jata a
                            • #164 Collapse

Mata 4 will be used in leptop and mobile but it is a havy software and it neend more space and more storage memory for save its proprities and also need for makeing it more easy tools which are not posiable in mobile
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

ye sab k liey to takreeban same hi hota hy lekun mobile k liey iss leiy different hota hy kiun k iss ki screen kaafi shart hoty hy aor isss mein computer waly application bi use nahin ho sakty hy.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X