How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

I use mt4 during my laptop or computer and it is working top notch. a little while it's disconnected even so the disconnection time period is just pertaining to few seconds. We in addition make use of mt4 in my personal operating system cell phone. the extendable will be. apk. playing with cell phone the options have become couple of and also we are able to observe 1 screen at a time.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

mobile par download Karnay K liye ap instaforex Ki Website say Mt4 Ki Mobile Android ya apple app Download karain tab mobile main Mt4 chalay Ga,laikin ek baat jis ki waja Say Main Mobile par use nahin Karta wo hai screen buhaat choti...Deeply Analysis karnay K liye hammain bari Screen Ki zaroorat parti hai... jis par Aap Asani say Market ki past history ko Bhi check Kar Sakain,ye kam mobile main kafi slow hota hai
      Mind Is like A Parachute - It Is Useful only IF Open
      • #33 Collapse

I have been using the mobile trader for close to one and a half years now but i have observed that my experience of the market in the period hs not been good like the precious one that i had with the desktop trading . the only enjoyment i have of the mobile trader is that i can manitor the market movement.
        • #34 Collapse

ji aap ny buhat hi acha sawal kya hy, mujhay bhi es baray meen janna hy, kyonkay mujhay es baray meen koi elim naheen hy mujay omeeed hy senior dost es baray meen zaroor wazahat sy bataeen gy.
          • #35 Collapse

Hello friends
            I \'m the price action trader, but till now, we havent considered mobile mt4. since when i dont learn anything all about it.
            Can a person please tell me how is actually mt4 for PC/LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK various other from anybody MT4 considered within mobiles?

Can when i UTILIZE THE custom designed indicators ? ALONG WITH that file format (.ex4) or even any kind of additional format?

Please solution therefore It via after that week my partner and i in case birth forex trading inside mobile too and so In the same way to be able to never miss price action signals!
            • #36 Collapse

bhai jan ma to mt4 pc main use kar rha hun.mobile wala mt4 main nay use nahin kia.mobile wala mt4 mobiles kay liey design kia gaya hai.mery khyaal say wo bhi same he ho ga.lekin mobile ki processing pc ki tarah to nahin ho sakti.is liey pc he best hai.
              • #37 Collapse

I exploit mt4 inside my pc and it's also running very good. some time it is shut off nevertheless the disconnection occasion is merely pertaining to couple of seconds. When i furthermore make use of mt4 in my personal android os mobile. the extendable is actually. apk. in mobile the choices are very handful of and also we can observe 1 eye-port at a time.
                • #38 Collapse

I exploit mt4 within my computer system and it's also operating top notch. some time it truly is disconnected though the disconnection occasion is merely regarding couple of seconds. My spouse and i likewise use mt4 about our android portable. the file format is. apk. in portable the options are very number of in addition to we can notice 1 windowpane at a time.
                  • #39 Collapse

bhai jan mt4 jo sowtwear jo ha osy hum hum har sistam pe us kr skty han yani pc par bhe us krty han or laptop pe bhe agr humary bpas amubail acha ha yani achi compny ka ha to os par bhe hum mt4 us ktr skty han
                    • #40 Collapse

you can use mt4 on ur mobile, bt iphones, ipads and android user can avail this facility. bt i thinh k mt4 lap top k lye bets hai, first to ye he reason hai k her koi android ya iphones easily avail nai kar skta second ye ke mobile me stop loss take profit enter krna thora hard hota hi. mobile ki screen b short hoti hai jb k laptop p ap properly sary indicators or charts ko visualize kar skty ho
                      • #41 Collapse

here are the forex traders so that is really good mt4 in the trading setuatuion in the forum postin g here you can do.........
                        • #42 Collapse

jnb main ap k sawal ka jwb ye du ga k to mt4 pc main use kar rha hun.mobile wala mt4 main nay use nahin kia.mobile wala mt4 mobiles kay liey design kia gaya hai.mery khyaal say wo bhi same hi hi ga jnb..
                          • #43 Collapse

zayada difference ni hta dono mn..thora sa e hai mn mobile pe b use krta hn mt4..aap keh skty k screen kuch choti hti hai...but all others features are almost the same.

• #44 Collapse

yes i agree with you.we can do auto trading and we can use ea and many custom indicator. if developer developed mr4 mobile version like pc it will be the best choice for trader for trading anywhere.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

mujh jaisy new users ko achi information mil gye hy forex k baray mainmarket ki move ka support or resistance levels kay saath bara connection hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X