Which is your favourate pair?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

The most widely used pair of the forex is no doubt, the USD/EUR while USD/JPY is also another good option. The reason for choosing this are that the amount of business that is happening from tokyo to london is the thing that matters most. I mean to say that the investment and the business that happens with these pairs is somewhat the beater in forex trading as compare to the other currencies. The reason behind it is the most important one liquidation, the circle of business that this pair makes, its spread its internationality and the dollar imperialism in which the whole worlds trade matters the most.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

g mera sab se best pair usd/jpy hai is main trade lagta hoo aur is main abi tak maine lose nhai kiya hain jis se main bht khush hoo aur main esi pair main hi karta rahunga trade INSHALLAH
      • #18 Collapse

me to ERU/USD me trading karti hun q k is me market ki movement slow hoti han aur me zyada loss se bhi safe rahti hun ye aik boht acha pair han isi liye me is pair me trading karti hun aur earning karti hun ye aik boht acha business han.
        • #19 Collapse

nice question brother gbpjpy is my favourite forex trading world ka sab se best online business hay hum mehnat kar kay acha earn kar saktay hain knowledge aur plan must gbpjpy pe mera aik best experience hay
          • #20 Collapse

mujhy pair bohat acha lagta hai forex ami pori duniya kai log kam krty hai yi aik online bussiness hai forex mai alkhty ho kr log kam krty hai

• #21 Collapse

friend wese tu mje har wo pair pasend he jes se mje profit mele but me samjta ho ke EUR/USD best pair he qke wo boht fast working karta he or as ke market b kafi achi he jb ke kuch pair tu boht slow work karte hain jen me CHF hain
              • #22 Collapse

there are many currency pair in the market but i use only eur jpy that gives me good profit daily so it has fast movement and there are many chances to get profit in trading so learn well and then get good profit in this way

• #23 Collapse

Janab bhot hi acha thread aapne post kiya hai mere waise kaafi saare pasandida pair hai lekin jo mujhe sabse acha lagta hai wo Euro/Usd pair hi hai kyonki maine is pair per kaafi acha return apni demo trading main kamaya hai to yai pair best hai mere liye to.
                  • #24 Collapse

Mujhe ziada tar EUR/USD aur USD/JPN aur GBP/USD aur sab se ziada Gold pasand hai. mein mostly inhi currencies per trading kerta hun lekin abhi koi aik fix pair nahin hai, mein identify kerta hun k us waqt kis per trade kerna behter hoga.
                    • #25 Collapse

me tamam pair par trading karta hon lekin EURJPY mera favourite pair hai jis ki movement bhi tez hoti hai aur is pair me mughe aksar profit hota hai
                      • #26 Collapse

my interesting pairs are frequentlybeing changed because their average daily range getting more more. which means you can make more pips with those pairs daily. those are GBPAUD, GBPJPY,EURCAD, EURAUD, but keep in mind these pairs spread very huge. may be 10pips.
                        • #27 Collapse

jab main nay forex trading start ki thi tu mojay meray teacher nay bataya tha kay usd/jpy say trading kerna tu main abhi tak usi main trading kerti hun aur mojay average profit ho hi jata hain
                          • #28 Collapse

according to me for all majors pair are the best pair that have low spread and good profit but most is euor/usd ,gbp/usd and aus/usd , usd/jpy are the best pair of trading to get good profit
                            • #29 Collapse

Report article spam
                              If you're planning to buy properties at tax sales, there are some steps to take before lining up to place your bid. Houses end up on the courtroom steps or are offered on online auction websites because their owners failed to pay property taxes. Property taxes are the obligatory responsibility .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

In order to rule over us to the analysis of trading strategies is created on top. So that he might do to do good preparation before creating a trade and the market place, the fundamental analysis and technical.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X