Perfect Use of Short Term & Long Term Trades.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

hello my dear i think in the forex trading business short term trading is a very good for getting daily profit but in the forex trading we can get big profit after big patience by using long term trading in the forex trading business .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

yes exactly for long term trading you must need the more and more capital becaue it is the safe condition for the long term trading and also we can use the short term trading for the low capital.
      • #33 Collapse

yes I am partially agreed . partially is liye kaha rizwan bro k agr apke pass ziada balance ha lekin market over brought position pe ha to wahan se market ne must swing leni hai lekin agr wahan se trader is umeed pe buying leta ha k market or oper jai g to uska balance zaya huga lekin agr balance k sath wo market ko smajhta b ha or janta ha k marker over brought position me ha to wo market ki swing ka wait karega then sell karega phir wo long term position usko sure profit de g its my experience
        • #34 Collapse

It constantly amazes me when I see people write about day trading and how you can make regular profits and beat the market. Try it and the market will beat you and take your equity. The reason you can't win is: All short term volatility is random. This means that ..
          • #35 Collapse

Dear Respected Members of Forum .I want to share with you that how we perfectly use of long and short term trade.When trade has good balance in his capital then trade open trade long term trade and those trader who have small capital that they can make short term trade to grow his capital first after getting little profit from their short term trade.
            • #36 Collapse

main samjhta hoon kisi bhi kaam main perfect hone ke ya kisi bhi kaam main success hasil karne ke liye ap os kaam ki long term stagy banana parti hai tab hi ap os kaam main success ho sakte hain aur lambe arsee tak kaam kar sakte hain
              • #37 Collapse

mujy meri trade ka result jald mil jata hy profit ho ya loss. is liye ma us hisab sy phr dobara trad karta hon. or agr loss howa ho tu us ko recover karny ki koshish karta hon agr profit ho tu us ko increse karny ki koshish karta hon jb hum trading main new ate hain to hum isy short term main karna zayda pasand karte hain, lakin jab ek professional trader ban jate hain to experiemce ki basis py ap isy long term main use karna zayda pasand karte hain,
                • #38 Collapse

mare khayal main app ko short term use karna chaye es main app ko resutl boht ache aur taiz milte hain aur app es amin busy rehte ho aur app thore time mian ache result niakal skte ho so forex trading main ye boht he important cheezain hai aur es amin he app ko susscess niakalne hai

• #39 Collapse

ji bhai ye information bohat helpful thi trading karne ke liye mein ye statagy check karun ga apni traiding mein aur dekhta hun ke ye mere liye faida mand hai ya nahi.

FOREX PAK FORUM FOREVER
                    • #40 Collapse

agar ham chotay invester hyn to hamayn chotay volum kay sath thori pip per profit lay kar pahlay apna acount ko barhayn ohir ap ahista ahista long tem ke tarf jayn warna ap ka balance ur jay ga

• #41 Collapse

long term and short term trades both are profitable.the important thing is experience and knowledge.if we will have a strong experience and knowledge we can make more and more profit.hard working is the key to get success.
                        • #42 Collapse

i think first time we do trade in short term and i think forex trading is difficult for this traders require a lot of knowledge which is not easy to get and its not easy to place for every trader . so forex is very best way to earn money so i like forex

• #43 Collapse

is the kind of trading employed by investors who prefer the action and volatility of intra-day trading.There may be some degree of technical analysis involved, both it is not as pronounced when compared to short term
                            • #44 Collapse

That is the truth it is very good for you to try and learn how to be in the right trend of the market from one level to he other so that they can be able to grow there account

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

new trer ko cahey ka wo short term trer he krn ta ka loss ho to bear kr saky bhd ma thjarby ka sath sath bury profit ki trf jayn to faid ho ga.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X