Thread: What in the World are MQL4 and MQL5 All About? PART 2

Thanks

What in the World are MQL4 and MQL5 All About? PART 2

Apart from expert advisors, custom indicators and function libraries can also be created using these languages. As with most programming languages, MQL4/MQL5 make use of variables, constants, functions, and logical operators. These allow the EA to take each price tick and see if the data meets a certain set of conditions before buy or sell signals are generated.

CONTINUE ON NEXT PART 3

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">Forex Spain</a>
    Thanks
    forex main jab ham kaam kartay hain tu hamain is main kaam akrnay k liay aik software ki zaroorat hoty hain.and ham mt4 use kartay hain

Thanks
    forex main jab ham kaam kartay hain tu hamain is main meta trader 4 sofware ko use kartay hain.is main meta trader 5 bhi chal raha hai.par is main kam loog kaam kar rahay hain

Thanks
    MQL4 (MetaQuotes Language 4) and MQL5 (MetaQuotes Language 5) are integrated programming languages designed for developing trading robots, technical market indicators, scripts and function libraries within the MetaTrader software. Both trading platforms are independent of one another. Writing trading robots and indicators for each platform requires the corresponding language.
    Be HaPpy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nadeemakhtar For This Useful Post:

warissagar (05-23-2015)

Thanks
    As a rule, once having practiced the coding of some simple applications in MQL4, the programmer goes to a more sophisticated project: He or she creates a convenient program intended for practical use. In some cases, simple programs do not satisfy the needs of a trading programmer for at least two reasons:
    1. The limited functionality of simple programs cannot completely provide the trader with all necessary information and trading tools, which makes the application of such programs less efficient.
    2. The code imperfection of simple programs makes it difficult to further upgrade them in order to increase their services

Thanks
    The Question which you asked is very essential for the users that are present here because it shows some information and in my point of view let’s look at the 28 major and minor Forex currency pairs over the past six years.

Thanks
    Hello my friend
    thank you very much my friend for posting this topic
    and I'm very happy to be here between you in this fantastic forum
    finally i hope to you and to all members all my best wishes
    salam

Thanks
    is bare main main yh kahta ho k mql4 aur mql5 1hi chez hy 1 mt4 main aur dosra mt5 main to iska name mql hi hona chahay bas aur is k zarey ham apny mt4 ya mt5 main apni mazi k indicators aur exqert shamil kr skty hain signel aur markeet ko samajhny kelay wh aap k oper is ko kaisy use krty ho agr ap coding janty ho to meta editor k zareay aap apna bhi indicators bna skty ho

11. Forex Game
    Thanks
    very nice my dear friend ap ne bahot hi achi information share ki ha kiunk forex trading mein agar koi admi achi earning karna chahta hae to us ko in sab baton ka khial rakhna hota hae.........