Why we are not belong to the 5% successful trader yet?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

im totally agree with your opinion sir, last sunday i read a book and its told me being succed is not in day, week or month buth in year " wow after i.m read that book and compare to that , hm i just nothing sir, because i start in 3 moth ago, far away from year, mybe i should be patience

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

i dont know that why but i think we have need to learn more and more about forex trade. if I will success our daily works must be we will be 5% friends. So please learn about forex trade daily.

• #33 Collapse

g hn bhai jan ap ne sahe kaha man ap ke bt se agree krta hn g han bhai jan forex ik bhot he bestw aRK HA IS MAN KAMyabi milti to ha par deer se milit ha
        • #34 Collapse

There maybe many reasons why about 90-95% of forex traders are losers. One reason I think is that many are still new to trading, so-called newbies, that they do not yet possess the necessary skill and talent in order to win or succeed. You might say there are many sides to trading. Training and education does not only consists of techhical and/or fundamental analysis, but also other things as money and risks management, as well as trading psychology.

• #35 Collapse

Trying to manufacture trading conditions that do not exist. ... risk which should not exceed 3 - 5% of account size, and using a leverage of not more than 1:100. ... Under no circumstances shall we have any liability to any person or entity for

• #36 Collapse

ma ap ki baat sy agree karta hu forex business ma loss zeyaada tar is liye hota ha .kisi k pas koe experiance nahe hota na hi acha knowledge hota ha aur na hi koe plannig aur stratigy k mutabiq tradinng krta ha jis ki waja sy loss hota ha
              • #37 Collapse

i have seen and heard that almost 95 % people loss in trading then rest 5 % are the lucky people who enjoy their profit i want to know that how to be among the rest 5 % of the people who make profit

• #38 Collapse

i think because we follow our greed and because of lack in the experience we must try to learn and work hard and follow money management like this 5% and in this case we can earn a lot of money as forex in my opinion is a table that carry 4 trillion everyday and the smart trader is the only one that can take the amount of money that he want from this table

• #39 Collapse

Lack of risk management contribute to that margin. commitment on the part of the trader always. The best way to be an effective trader is by be able to follow your trading analysis and then your trading rules and your MM.

• #40 Collapse

Sometimes it is bad plan from you. close you order as soon as possible. it will protect you money from more loss. Then you can ask for help some expert trader. and made your own plan again and find what wrong you do with your last trade. i hope it will help you,

• #41 Collapse

Hey do you think the story of 5% winners are like this: VENI, VIDI & VICI??? I don't think so anyways. The 5% winners actually deserves the winning. Because they achieved it. So, don't be jealous and upset. Because with time and experience you might be on the elite list. You success is actually on your own hand buddy......

• #42 Collapse

do you believe with this number ? i never believe it,...and i guess it is just rumour or something else like it, and from where did you measure it..because it will be different if you measure from the newbies to expert, it is normal if the newbies get some loses but it doesn't mean that they will always fail and fail, they will learn and become a good trader in the future

• #43 Collapse

is main boht kam log aise hain jo k is main se kamyab hote hain is main bht sare log aise hain jo k mahnat nahi krte r unka dil hota hai k is main se kamyab ho jayen magr is main hamen bht mahnat karna hoti hai phr hi wo is main se kamyab ho skte hain.........
                            • #44 Collapse

I think forex is the most risky business in this world, everyone knows about it, and not a few people who lost it, but still many of the really rich forex trader described the intelligence, savvy trader will profit in the end

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

In order to become one of the 5% profit, which is investigating in the field of Forex .. You'll have to learn and acquire skills and abilities to get to it ... Must provide a strategy and management of funds and technical analysis and indicator to become able to make a profit.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X