Success is Impossible If we dont take care of Risk and money management.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

yes of course dear without care of risk and money management because dear both are very important thing for success in forex trading business i thing if you mis sigal one then you face huge loss in this business.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

dear sir i am fully agree with yore traading tips for the trader in this business there aro so many forex trips for the trader if we can not take care about ouer trading in the forex market we could not able to make profit from this business....
      • #33 Collapse

I agree with you dear. Money management is very important in forex trading. It teaches how to put the correct order at the correct time. It also helps in odd times, when the free margin is very low. And yes risk is another factor. If a person invest small capital and he is taking big risks and putting more and more orders for profit, then he will be in a serious trouble.
        • #34 Collapse

bahi main samjhta hon ka aap nay thek kaha ham tradin main apna lya risk jitna kam karin gay utna hi comfort zone main trading karin gay isi tarhan aagar hamari money management achi hogi tu aap aasani sa chi aur bari trade kar k aaram sa profit kama saktay hain
          • #35 Collapse

G ha dear agar ham km risk say trade karty hain to hamy loss bi km ho ga and profit acha hasil ho ga is liye hamy apny experience and knowledge kay hisab say hi forex may trade karni chahiye tya kay hamy forex may koi problem na ho and ham achi trade kar saky.
            • #36 Collapse

dear mere khayal me ap ki bohat hi theek hay kyu kay risks kay sath success namumkim hay agar ap risks lena chahte hain to ap market ka trend daikh kar risk laiin aur stop loss ka order ko lazmi place karain.
              • #37 Collapse

i think k ye possible ho sakta han agar humary pas is busienss me big investment ho is business ka zyada se zyada experience ho isi trha hi hum is busienss me trading kar k boht zyada earning kar sakty han ye aik best online money making busienss han.
                • #38 Collapse

yes u r right if u have enough knowlege about the forex trading market and have enough experience about the forex trading market and have intrest about the forex trading market then u can make a lot of money from the forex trading market .
                  • #39 Collapse

forex trading men risk factor or money management bht important chezen wo log jo forex ke bare men thek se nahin jante ya inexperienced hen unke liye risk factor bht zyada hota hai or wo thek money management bhi nahin kar patey is liye loss ko face karte hain...

• #40 Collapse

I think so that your are 101% right about this fact because i think so that if a person has a experience of 5years bu the do not know that how much risk he has to take at the situation then i do not think so that there is any advantage of his experience, i think that things which matters the most in forex trading are many and money management is one of them so we must have to also observe our trading and have to try to correct them as much as we can.
                      • #41 Collapse

yes my friend it is 100% true that the success is for the all if we will do the trade with the money management and with the care then we can get the success in the forex otherwise the success is not the possible in the world of forex

• #42 Collapse

If you want get success in this business then you must understand to risk and money management rules.. becasue without trading rules you can not get success in this business. so therefore mostly peoples are lost money in the forex and fall down..
                          • #43 Collapse

forex trading agar app koch bato ko follow karo tu .... agar app shoro main forex trading k demo account par practice karo tu app forex trading main ek bohat he acha experience bana sakty ho or app ko forex k market k bary mainn agar knowledge ho jayee tu app ek achi trader ban sakty ho
                            • #44 Collapse

g bikul sae khaa ap na success is impossible age hm apne money mamngment aur risk ki care nae krn ga to thm kabe b kameyb nae ho sakty ahhyyn,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

that is very correct success in forex is not very easy if you can not manage your risk and also if you have proper money management because through correct risk management you can control your loss and save guard your capital at all time

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X