Large capital vs good strategy
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Large capital vs good strategy
    What you all think to get maximum profit from the forex trading which one is important, large capital or good trading strategy? please have to share your opinion with me. as per my opinion good trading strategy is more important then large capital.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

in forex trading both have more importance.good strategy will make you able to make profit but if it goes wrong as forex is a risky business so soon you will face a margin call and your account will be blow up.but if you have a big capital so you r account will be saved from margin call.
    • #3 Collapse

in Forex Trading hamaraaa capital tou jitna ho koi issue nahin hai Magar main ye Samajhtaaa hon Forextrading kaa kaam bina Sekhaay nahin Aa saktaa is k liye Aap Ko proper Market analysis ki Zarorat hoti hai..Phr aap chotay Sarmaye say bhi Acha kaam kar Saktay hain
      Mind Is like A Parachute - It Is Useful only IF Open
      • #4 Collapse

Forex is a financial business. so to do the forex trade business must need more and more capital. so big capital is must need. but without good strategy trade in forex market is more and more risky.
        • #5 Collapse

if you have good strategy you can make a small capital a big capital by earning profit and again investing it. but if you have good capital and no good strategy the obviously you will lose this capital. but if you have both things good then surely you can do very well.
          • #6 Collapse

koi kam bhi khud se ni ata sekhna prta hai proper time dena prta hai jb hum khuc krne k qabil hote hain. large capital forex trading mein jitna bhi phir bhi yahi lagta hai k aur zeyada hota online business mein earn krna good strategy hai.
            • #7 Collapse

mere bhai large capital or good strategy large capital hai agar aapke paas or good startegy nahi hai to koi faida nahi large capital honey ka dost capital ke saath startegy and knowledge forex ki ho to aap bhot agey jaowge is business me
              • #8 Collapse

good strategy is the most important factor in forex trade.even the smallest invesments can be a source of unlimited income if done with a particular stategy.but if there is only stratejic planning but no investment even then he cant become rich
                • #9 Collapse

My dear friend i think that both strategy as well as large capital are essential in forex trading business for getting success , so my dear friend work on it with proper knowledge and experience.
                  • #10 Collapse

yes this both thing will give us a great profit. big capital is a symbol of big profit or loss but with the help of good strategy we will go step near to our profit. Experience and knowledge is also very important for better trading these all thing will make a great combination and will help to get good profit.
                    • #11 Collapse

Two things are must important for forex trading business. without one things trade in forex market is more and more risky. but good strategy is more and more important than large capital.
                      • #12 Collapse

Forex trading mein agar aap kee trading strategy achi hai aur trading start karnee see pehlee market koo acha analysis kar kee trading karein too app kaam capital per bhi acha kama saktee hain behtar yeh hai kee forex kee knowledge increase karein
                        • #13 Collapse

i think you are right, forex trading needs good trading strategy as compared to capital, because there is no restrictions on capital to invest in forex even you can open account with 10$, but if you have good strategies than you can grow your balance upto 100$ with those 10$, so i think capital does not matter in forex trading, trading strategies and experience is more important than any thing as
                          • #14 Collapse

IN THE BUSINESS of forex u will have the good stragithly to make the money more. large capital mean not sure you are not in a postion to make the real profit but timely and good stragity made u in the profitable in forex
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

You learn and know the good strategies to use, this is what will help you make huge profits. There is no way you can make profits without knowing how to do it or what rules to follow. In Forex trading if you want to earn huge you need to learn a lot be ready to commit your time in learning and knowing the indicators that you will use to help you in trading.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X