Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: indicator k options

Thanks
    forex without learning forex trading. We need first larn then we cna start practice in demo account.

2. <a href="">Forex Spain</a>
    Thanks
    Yellowrose I am really Impressed by your post. These all are the factor which may give us earning and can be the reason of huge loss. if we lose these factors then they loose us.share your experience Time to time with us.

Thanks
    This is something new for me to know the anatomy of the big market and in it i see the COT commitment of the trader as they got the indication on weekly bases in order to see the movement in each currency pair and they always buy when the price are less or down and when price are high they sell and thats really interesting to know the anatomy of the big market.

Thanks
    I am very familiar with the indicators that have been used, clearly drawing two currencies force, which fought each other. Visually, it would seem obvious, but according to this explanation. However market movement can be seen from the symptoms and the source can we predicted earlier. It better can be understand how the concept of price movements may occur, and a very good idea to try.

Thanks
    these are really valuable information ,this is the first time i hear about the diffusion models and i think it is a good way to interpret market behavior,there are many models and pattens by which the market moves and if we could be able to identify these models it will be a very great help for us in acquiring better trading signals.

Thanks
    no matter whether you\'re a great scalper trader, my spouse and i think will be superior operate the 5M date for decision generating access ALONG WITH exit through the market. AS WELL AS to help analyze your trend direction, an individual use the H1 night out will be better. whether you\'ve a good trading strategy AND discipline then your current day frames is usually competent to help analyze scalping approaches intended for you.

Thanks
    want to talk a bit about concept that is widely used in marketing but is undervalued in trading. It is called «the diffusion model» and first thing that comes to mind is technology. When new technology comes to the market, first there are «innovators» who bring it or use it in the very early phase. Then «early majority» participates, then «late majority», and, finally, laggards.

Thanks
    bhae mene abhi koi bhi trade start nahen kya kisi broker ke pas magr mein bhi ye janana or seekhna chahta hoon ke agar koi trading karta hai to usme indicators ka kitna rol hota hai or usme hume kitna faida ya profit hota hai

Thanks
    salam bhai jaan ager aap hamain trend line lbarey main sari maloomat de dain tu zedah acha ho ga yani ye batain k trend line kesy draw hoti he our us ko kesy check kiya jata he us ka kaam kene ka tareqa kaar kiya he our us ke elawachart k jo baqi indicator hain un ki bhi tafsseel ager ho sakey tu de dain kiuon k main ne taleemi section main bahot dhonda he mujey koi aesa mawad nahin mila jo hum sub ki rahnmai ker sakey dosra yaan forum main main ne dekha he k log dosron ki itni maddad nahin kertey wo siraf likhtey hain apney bonce k leye kiuon ke main ne dekha he k koi bhi thread he us main jo baat ki jati he ya jo sawal kiya jata he us se hat k jawab likhey hotey hain

11. FB
    Thanks
    Serviceableness, interest, knowledge, news, and resources that are important to each other's opinion, in particular in the Forex trading business can safe from harm. Knowledge and learning and earning the game but not wisely trading Forex learn trading Forex without a major rewrite. There is a way to attain. We first of all need larin and then we can start a demo account in practice.