Bitcoin payment system
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

ye bht riska hua agr iske charges change hotey rehta hai agr suddenly iske charges barh gaye than phr kia karenge hum is lye behtar hai isko avoid kia jae , ya aap me se jo log isay use karte hai please is ke baarey me bataye
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

hum Aksar suntay hain k yar us mulk Ka GDP Barh gyaa...us Ka Kam ho Gyaa... GDP Is Gross Domestic Product..Agar GDP Barhtaa hai Tou Mulk Taraki ki rah par Gamzaan hai or Agar kam hota hai tou yakenaan Currency.fg
      • #33 Collapse

my dear bitcoin ek acha payment system hai aur es ka bohat acha rate hai insta forex ney bitcoin wali bohat achi offer dee hai i like it bitcoin payment option system thanks insta forex
        • #34 Collapse

Very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
          • #35 Collapse

yes bit coin will be very new repayment processor IN ADDITION TO no matter whether my spouse and i withdraw for this payment processor subsequently It has not good Just like anyone said It to be able to much difference AS WELL AS rates are usually low sometimes AS WELL AS ups sometimes thus we Should not withdraw with bitcoin but several traders at this point usually are using It AS WELL AS This has very good ALONG WITH This has good rates but sometimes very low
            • #36 Collapse

yes bit coin is actually very new check processor AS WELL AS whether or not we withdraw with this repayment processor next It\'s not good In the same way you said The item in order to much difference IN ADDITION TO rates are low sometimes ALONG WITH ups sometimes therefore my partner and i In the event not withdraw throughout bitcoin but several traders at this point are generally utilizing That AS WELL AS It has very good AND This has good rates but sometimes very low
              • #37 Collapse

yes bit coin is usually very new transaction processor AND no matter whether when i withdraw with this settlement processor next It has not good Just as a person said The idea in order to much difference AND rates tend to be low sometimes IN ADDITION TO ups sometimes and so my spouse and i In the event that not withdraw with bitcoin but a series of traders at this point are usually applying The idea AND ALSO It\'s very good AND ALSO It\'s good rates but sometimes very low
                • #38 Collapse

dear bro yes bit coin is very new payment processor and if we withdraw with this payment processor then it's not good as you said that to much difference and rates are low sometimes and ups sometimes so we should not withdraw with bitcoin but some traders now are using it and it's very good and also it's good rates but sometimes very low
                  • #39 Collapse

yes bit coin will be very new payment processor ALONG WITH whether my partner and i withdraw on this settlement processor then It\'s not good Equally you said This to much difference AS WELL AS rates tend to be low sometimes IN ADDITION TO ups sometimes and so when i In the event that not withdraw in bitcoin but some traders currently are making use of It AND It\'s very good ALONG WITH It\'s good rates but sometimes very low
                    • #40 Collapse

yes bit coin is usually very new repayment processor AND ALSO no matter whether when i withdraw on this repayment processor then It has not good In the same way anyone said The item in order to much difference ALONG WITH rates tend to be low sometimes ALONG WITH ups sometimes therefore my spouse and i Should not withdraw inside bitcoin but a series of traders today are usually applying This AND ALSO This has very good IN ADDITION TO This has good rates but sometimes very low.
                      • #41 Collapse

apki explanation mujhe achi lagiii .. ak newbies ko yi sub rad karna chayie aus k lea bth zyda helpful sabit hosakta hai .. apki advies bth achi lagi menay read ki hain meri b knowledge mei izafa howa hai thanks for your post or ye forum best
                        • #42 Collapse

yes bit coin is very new repayment processor AND ALSO regardless of whether i withdraw on this check processor then It has not good Just like an individual said This to help much difference IN ADDITION TO rates are low sometimes AND ALSO ups sometimes consequently my spouse and i In case not withdraw inside bitcoin but several traders at this point tend to be using This IN ADDITION TO This has very good IN ADDITION TO It has good rates but sometimes very low
                          • #43 Collapse

bhai jan ma ne abhe tak bitcoin ko payment k tora pe use he nhe kya or na he abhe tak is pe account create kya hai is liye ma is k bara ma kis kisam k koi knoweledge nhe rakhata
                            • #44 Collapse

you post is very informative for me and many other readers who want to know about bitcoin payment system. But I do not understand how it rates increase or decrease ??
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Jis tarah eur usd aur chf currencies hain issi tarah bitcoin bhe aik currency hay jis main aap trading kar saktay hain in ka rate bhe achha khasa hoata hay jis main bahut say traders trading kar rahay hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X