Eur/usd
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #826 Collapse

Euro is just endeavouring to creep its way back in the direction of 1.35 after having starteOver the last twosome of weeks the Euro has swapped inside a slender variety between 1.3450 and 1.3550 as the latter grade has established itself as one of implication providing reasonable resistance.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #827 Collapse

Euro/Usd mere khayal se sub se best pair hai forex mai aur mai bhi zyada tar isi pair mai kam karta ho is ka reason yeh hai ke is pair mai fluctuation bohat hi zyada hoti hai aur easily profit bana sakte hai dosre pairs ke mukable mai.
      • #828 Collapse

ear/usd meri best trading ki courncy hai our me isi par trading learn kar raha ho is se mje acha lagta hai trading karty hoy.agr gold our silver wgera par trading karo ga tu learn nai kar sako ga
        • #829 Collapse

ye wala pair bhi kafi acha hay janb.,..is mai kaam kar k kafi zayda faida bhi ho jata hya nab,,,klafi zayda good jhob hay haerr aik k liye janb
          • #830 Collapse

eur usd aik acha pair hai bohat log is pe trade karte hai me b is pe kafi trading karta ho aur profit b kamata ho lekin loss b kafi karwaya hai lkn ye to business ka hissa hai bhai g kkabhi profit aur kabhi loss
            • #831 Collapse

The Eur/Usd currency pair is very popular amount the traders. Almost a large number of traders are trading on this pair and every one know the influence of the Dollar on the other currencies. Now a days the Euro is just trying to go back against the dollar.
              • #832 Collapse

ager app ko crancey main trade karni hy to app ko us mulk ki news par nazar rakhna hogi jiss ki crancey main app trade kar rhay ho
                • #833 Collapse

sir g aapne achakaam kia ha eur usd best pair ha is pr pips bhot fast move krte ha hume ispr trade krni chheya aur aaj kal to seell me ha ye
                  • #834 Collapse

mera khial hae k Euro/Usd ki trading new traders k liay best hae to gain more knowledge of forex. ye dono currencies Pakistan mein ziada popular hein is liay in k trde k utar charhao ko samajhna thora easy hae.
                    • #835 Collapse

As we can all see on the EURUSD we can notice that the price is currently bouncing between the support level 1.235 and the resistance level 1.2395 which are considered two really strong levels.
                      The bullish trend shown from last day's movement will probably reach the resistance at 1.2395 and end up breaking it soon once this happen there is a possibility that the price might reach the level located at 1.2425 which could be considered as the primary take profit.
                      On the other hand if the price headed downward and ended up breaking the support located 1.235 then I believe that the next level to be reached would be 1.2335 which could be achieved in merely few hours.

• #836 Collapse

As we can all see on the EURUSD we can notice that the price is currently bouncing between the support level 1.2375 and the resistance level 1.242 which are considered two really strong levels.
                        The Bearish trend shown from last day's movement will probably reach the support at 1.2375 and end up breaking it soon once this happen there is a possibility that the price might reach the level located at 1.236 which could be considered as the primary take profit.
                        On the other hand if the price headed upward and ended up breaking the resistance located 1.242 then I believe that the next level to be reached would be 1.2465 which could be achieved in merely few hours.

• #837 Collapse

Dear friend, euro/usd aik major currency hy ap es mai kam kar k boht acha earn kar skte ho... lehaza ap ko chahiye k es business mai euro usd ko seekh k karo ta k ap apnii life ko enjoy kar skte ho aur apna faida hasil kar skte hain aur ap enjoy kar skte hain,,,
                          • #838 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: yasirg پيغام ديکھيے
                            Ma ye thread EUR/USD ki discussion ke liye open kr raha hon aap log iss pair ke bare ma apni trade discuss kar sakte hain so Welcome to all members for live discussion of this pair.
                            Assalam-o-alaikum my seniour and jouniour members in forex....
                            How are you???i hope you are fine and in good health....
                            dear brother i have no idea about this so plz kindly tell me what is this and what is its basic pirpose to use in forex i really thnks for this act of kindness
                            • #839 Collapse

g friends bukhat hi achi detail app ney share ki hai i realy like it bhai g may sajta hun may tu7 zayada tar eur/usd may hi trading karta hun may sajta hun
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #840 Collapse

your Euro is only trying to be able to creep the way back on the 1.35 soon after having starteOver your last couple of weeks the Euro features traded inside the narrow number between 1.3450 AS WELL AS 1.3550 Equally your current latter level offers established itself Just like sole involving significance providing reasonable resistance. intended for a series of day now, the 1.34 level had been causing your current Euro headaches however a couple of weeks ago This surged higher AND ALSO moved while in there due to the highest level because the February merely shy involving 1.3570. The item finished That week slightly down just below 1.3530

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X