If you are consistent, you are successful
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

jaha tak muj as ka ka bar ma bai tk apta a ayha ka bohta chi akm karna hota ha kyo la mu abi tak aysa karhna hota ha yanak bohota chi kamm ka bara ma hamy.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Thanks for the new success tips. I will follow it. I want to become a successful trader and for this I am learning everyday. Thanks a lot for the nice thread.
      • #18 Collapse

g dear ap ny bilkul sahi farmaya hai k agar hum such main aik successful trader bnna chahty hain tu humein consistent rehna pary ga q k forex business main ups and downs aty rehty hain pr humein jam jana chahye peechy nhi hatna chahye tu hum aik siccessful trader bn jayein gay inshaALLAH aik din
        • #19 Collapse

I my point of veiw successfull trader is nnot the one who earns profit and sometimes loss but successfull trader is the one who earns profit with every trade wheather the profit is small or big but he makes it consistant with his skills.
          • #20 Collapse

i would like to make a good profit and i would like to make a reqular business i know its so hard that i can achieve that success but it is also not impossible to do that i hope that one day i can do that
            • #21 Collapse

hmm sir apne hame bht acha samjaya hai hum apki bat se agree karte hai har trader ko isi tarha se trading karna chaiye jab wo apni trading kare to usko chaiye ke wo jab apni trading ko clos kare to us ki trad profit me ziyada par close ho or loss pe kam trad laga ke clos kare jab hi wo acha profir earn kar sakta hai ok dear
              • #22 Collapse

Yes that is the truth it is very good for you to be very focus at all times so that you will make god progress from one level to the other and with it you will learn how to follow the trend at all times

• #23 Collapse

of course it's a reality of which should you be regular, a person up to now through your achievements. Getting regular means that don't let down using your and unsuccessful or perhaps failures in once. Preserve using anyone suitable path and it also will probably send you to be a successful dealer soon.
                  • #24 Collapse

That is the truth the more you became consistence the more it is very certain that you will always make good profit from one level to the other so for em it is very good for you to concentrate at all times

• #25 Collapse

yes brother forex main hamen always consistent reh kar work karna chahiye tab hi hum is main achi trha se sucessful ho saktey hain aur is main kamiyab ho saktye hain.

• #26 Collapse

i agree with you and i think the particular factors with the succssfully within exchanging foreign exchange to get the knowlegdes regarding exchanging foreign exchange as well as the experience, abilities as well as understanding and steer clear of the particular dangerous regarding exchanging foreign exchange likewise while we all complete tarde.
                        • #27 Collapse

At first thank you brother for a good advice. I think it is a good idea and it will help to everyone who are really tired by waiting for a good result. If we can consistent then we will get success one day if we stop on the middle road then we must have to lose everything.
                          • #28 Collapse

Yes you are Absolutely right, hamen es bat pr zyada focus krna chahy k capital ka loss na hu or aap ka account decrease na hu. or ye koshish aap ko always krni hy or sath he koshih krni hy k capital increase hu na k decrease. or ye he bat aap ko aik successful trader ban'ny ma madad deti hy.
                            • #29 Collapse

aap nay theek kaha.agar aap kay pass trading ka experience hai or aap is business main kaam kar kay consistently profit lay rhy hain to phir aap full time kaam kar sakty hain forex main.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

je han app ko consistance hona hoga tu app es main successful tradr banoge aur app ko es mai kaayabi be milge es main but you ap ko dkehna hoga k app es main kitne aring karskte ho aur app ko es main consistancey lane hog e

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X