Learning is a key factor of success in Forex business. Are you agree with me?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Learning is a key factor of success in Forex business. Are you agree with me?
    A person can attain knowledge and experience through proper learning. Without learning a person can not gain in Forex business. If a person learn about Forex properly then he or she will be successful in Forex market.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Absolutely i am fully agree with you. Learning takes you to the world of exploring new things, having newer ideas and making better trading plans. There will be no room for us in the forex market without a learning and diciplined attitude, hard work intention and complete determination.
    • #3 Collapse

i am agree with you..in my opinion demo is a very important for all new forex trader... demo helps a trader to get experience on forex... demo helps to increase skill confident and experience in forex.. demo is a very good way for learning..
      • #4 Collapse

Yes of course brother I fully agree with you that learning is the key of success in forex trading and help to get everything from forex, we can get lots of benefits from the forex if we learn about the forex more and more.
        • #5 Collapse

I agree with you brother. Learning is a key factor of success in Forex business without learning we are nothing in forex trading and we never earn profit from trading and if you have no knowledge and experience about trading then you may get many loss from trading. If you have knowledge and skills then you earn huge profit from forex trading and make your dreams in real.
          • #6 Collapse

yes my dear friend i agree with your opinion pakistan forex trading business men learning is the key factor fo success this is true pakistan forex trading business hem learn kerna chahiyeur hard work kerna chahiye
            • #7 Collapse

yes i agree with u that learni ng is too much important in forex if u donot learn then u will not remain long time in forex so learn forex first and then invest it will be good for u forex is the real buisniss from which u can earn thou
              • #8 Collapse

dost main app se fully agree hon kyun kay koi bi bussiness ho uss main learning basic step ha issi tara forex trading main learning aik key factor ha kamyabi kay liya app ki learning jitni achi ho gi app trading se utna hi gain kar saktay hain
                • #9 Collapse

forex main ap learning kay sawaa kuch bhi seekh saqtay. demo acount kay through ap learning kartay ho aur youtube say video kay zariyay seekh saqtay hain.
                  • #10 Collapse

Yes I am agree with you. Forex is a hard business so it's must to learn it before trade here. if we can learn it well we must success in this area. Thank you so much.
                    • #11 Collapse

ha mager ham seekhan gy to he ha na asal main ham sekhna he ni chahty ham time zayada wast karty han fozool ky kamo main is waja sy hamin markets kie movements ka theek sy pata ni chalta
                      • #12 Collapse

As a trader it is very good for you to always improve more in learning so that you will be able to control your account from one level to the other and that is the sure way that you will use to make good progress
                        • #13 Collapse

yes i am 100 % agreeing with that learning is a key to get success in forex trading because knowledge and practice to build trading skills is the earning power of a trader. i think we cannot fined single trader he is earning in forex business without hardworking.
                          • #14 Collapse

je bulkul sahey hai ky Forex mai success ky leay learning hona chahye agar ap learn kar ly ge to Forex mai Profit karna ap ky leay mamoly baat hoge
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Jitna yada ap forex main seekhty jain gay utna hi ap iss say faida laty jain gain iss liye zarori ha kay ap forex main mehnat aur lagan say kaam karain aur apni mehnat ki aqdat ko pukhta banain iss say ap ko kafi kamjabi mily gi

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X