trading ki mahaarat ko kis terhan tayyar karnain
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

forex main apne trading skills ko develop kerne ke liye apko chaiye ke app demo account per practice start kare aur trading kerna shuru kare.ouske faida apka he hoga apko experience milta rahe ga.aur knowledge milte rahe ge forex ke bare main.thanks.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

If we want to improve and develop our trading skills then we must have to do practice it regularly.If we do it then we must be success in trading.
      • #33 Collapse

apne skills sirf aur sirf practice aur knowledge se he milte hai app ko chaiye ke app demo accounts per practice kerte rahe app oushe se itne seekh lengay ke agar jab app live trading karengay tou apko faida hoga.

• #34 Collapse

dear aap ki trading skill demo account per lagataar practice se hi develop ho gi ore demo per aap trading aik stretegy se kerain ager aap kisi stretegy k bagher practice kerain gay to aap live trading per loss hi kerain gay
          • #35 Collapse

trading skills ko develop karny k leye trading ko achi trha samjhna bht zaroori he,trading par prcatice karna or experience gain karna sy hi success ho sakti he,
            • #36 Collapse

If you want improve your skills so then you must learn more and more about forex trading.. and then you spend more and more time on the demo so then your skills will be improved... and even you can earn very nice income by forex trading as you want..
              • #37 Collapse

maray dost is kay bohat say tarikay hotay haan is chez kay bhi bohat say tarikay haan lekin sub say ahm aur asan tarikay yea hay kay zamana insan ko sekha data hay saray skills is main bhi.is leya try to hard work init
                • #38 Collapse

We can easily can develop our skill in the forex we just need to keep full interest in forex, and need to learn more and more about the trading, so we should use the demo trading account which is the most best and amazing way to improve and develop our trading skills.
                  • #39 Collapse

Base on me i will say that the best way that you can use to develop your trading skills is for you to try and be in the right trend at alll times so that you will be very happy from one level to the hotter and that is really the sure way for you to improve at all times

• #40 Collapse

To develop proper forex trading skills, you can do several useful exercises such as learn its basics from any forex professional or instructor, practice it on daily basis read its criteria, terms and regulations from where you can do it and work with consistency.
                      • #41 Collapse

dear forex mein skills bhut ziada matter karti hain aap ki trading quality mein agar aap mein skills hain tu aap bhut ziada success full ho skta hai ab skills ko improve karna ka liya aap ko ziada se ziada forex mein trading karna ho gy aur apni mistake se learning karna ho gy aur knowledge ko ziada se ziada increase karna ho ga.

• #42 Collapse

demo account is the best way of developing trading skills ,, demo account plays a vital role in helping a trader to learn forex trading , in demo trading you can practice your ideas in this way you learn how to apply
                          • #43 Collapse

Yes as a trader the best way that you can be able to develop your trading skills is for youth engage and always learn so that when you are trading you will be able to place food trade and make good money at all times
                            • #44 Collapse

i think in forex skill is very important and i think Our emotions impact terribly upon your dealing. And so Very first thing you need to understand which wear not necessarily industry on an emotional level throughout equally attributes
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Definitely i agree with this thread because demo account can teach you every rule and skill of forex trading so i believe that a new trader should practice demo account for atleast six months or an year because it gives you real trading experience with fake money.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X