wHAT IS mARGIN AND mARGIN LEVEL IN INSTA FOREX
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

bhai es kae bare mae mjhe koi malomt nae ha mae bhi new ho etna malom,at ne ha kae ap ko es ka seh answer dae sako es kae bare mae ap ko wo lob bta skte ha jo es kae bare mae se malomat rakhte ha
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

bhai jan margin is your account balance and on your account balance gives or allows you that how long or how much you can get from this margin or form your account balance and how long you get so margin is allowed to you on behalf of you account so i think you need to create a planing while trading business and i think we are here to earn money but the much we have money in our trading account the more we have margin for trading business]
      • #18 Collapse

g ha bhi jee hum ko forex ma warning be de jaty hy jb hum forex ma kkoi propblam krty hy hum ko is par dill lg akr kam kran echy
        • #19 Collapse

Iit is very good for you to look for a very good means that you will use to develop your trading package so that you will be able to make good money at any given period of time its impossible to succeed in forx without proper learning,knowledge,practice,skills and experience. forex main success k learning and practice is must practice k liye demo is very useful in this way
          • #20 Collapse

dear i am new trader in forex trading bsuienss i think that htis is the best earning way for all of us and i think that we lal have to be a alot of xpert forex trader so that we lal cna gain much mor e peeoit form forex trading and w elal can gain more an dmore moency from this busienss
            • #21 Collapse

Jb ap trade kertey ho tb ap ko trading main lot lagatey ho jo balance margin main hota hy us say ap trade ker saktey ho jb ap ka margin khatam ho jata hy tb ap trade nai ker saktey
              • #22 Collapse

g bhi ma ap ko bata hun phalay humay is main forex ko achi thra say janna chaiya ta k is main humay koi pershani na ho phr humay is mina zada say zada work karna chaiya to he hum bhot acha trading kar k is main ennter ho saktay hain
                • #23 Collapse

hasil kar saktay ho real se b or demo se b. Ap ka experience us waqt barhay ga jab ap trades open or close chahty hyan to demo account use karna best treeqa hay jis say ap forex kay about great...
                  • #24 Collapse

mere bhai jan margin woh hota hai jab ap ki trade chal rhi ho profit ya loss me to margin ap ka current loss ya profit ke bad jo bhi account me bacha hota hai woh bata rha hota hai .
                    • #25 Collapse

Margin can be thought of as a good faith deposit required to maintain open positions. This is not a fee or a transaction cost, it is simply a portion of your account equity set.
                      A margin call happens when a trading account no longer has enough money to support the open trades. This happens when there are too many floating losses.
                      For example, if you are using 200:1 leverage and you have a $20 account and use $10 to open a trade, your trade size on the market would be $2000. Each pip would be worth around 20 cents. If the market moved against you by 50 pips that would be floating loss of $10. Since it takes $10 to keep your trade open, at a floating loss of $10.01, you will no longer have enough margin to keep your trade open. At that point your broker will automatically close your trade because you no longer have enough margin to keep that $2000 trade on the market.
                      • #26 Collapse

border is the balance as well as on the balance gives or maybe makes it simple of which just how long or maybe just how much you may get with this border or maybe form the balance as well as just how long you will get and so border is permitted to you with respect to you bank account well, i imagine you'll want to produce a planing although exchanging company as well as i do think we are below in order to build an income however the much we now have money in our exchanging bank account the greater we now have border for exchanging company.
                        • #27 Collapse

margin call bi aik bohta hi important xheez hai is buinsess mei is buinsess mei koi bvi cheez ko faolto nai kaha ja sakta hai kyu kayu is buinsess ki aihmaiyat aik bohta hi zaroarui hai
                          • #28 Collapse

hum aaccount py kitni trade kr rahy hen aur free margin ka mtlb hai wo balince jis k hisab sy hum mazeed trade lga skty hen ap ney itney lot lagaye hain yani k trade lagaye hain aur free margin ka matlab ye hota hain
                            • #29 Collapse

edge is your security in addition to on your own security giv or prmits you that just how extensive or the amount you will get using this edge or kind your own security in aitn to just how extensi you receive and so edge is authorized for your requiremen
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

Friends trading main ham margi us ko khatay hain jo hamarey trade key volume ho or jitna us amain loss chal raha ho or margin level ham us ko khatayhain jo hamara free margin ho or jo trade volume ham abhi lay saktayhon .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X