55%
انسٹافاریکس کی جانب سے
ہر ڈپازٹ پر
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FOMC meeting ...

Accumulated bonus
    40.40 USD
    Thanks
    i\'m new trader AND ALSO my partner and i have absolutely no much knowledge information on fomc AND ALSO my partner and i think the your abbreviation connected with federal open market committee ALONG WITH we do not learn This why the particular news forecast does not show inside forex AND ALSO i think we tend to be here in order to earn money ALONG WITH when i think i are usually here to earn dollars IN ADDITION TO hen we can produce money then we think my spouse and i will probably earn mosey through the forex market

2. FB
    Accumulated bonus
    297.78 USD
    Thanks
    yar yeh FOMC ka maqsad kya hai aur is ka market pe kya impact hai koi yeh bhi bata do please

Accumulated bonus
    204.50 USD
    Thanks
    what is FOMC meeting f4nd,s agr kise ko pata ha tO mujy bE bataay ma fOreX pr nEw hO.
    jUct mujy ak idea ie mil ja ayy ma chal parO ga.

Accumulated bonus
    243.80 USD
    Thanks
    The foreign exchange market works through financial institutions, and it operates on several levels. Behind the scenes banks turn to a smaller number of financial firms known as “dealers,” who are actively involved in large quantities of foreign exchange trading. Most foreign exchange dealers are banks, so this behind-the-scenes market is sometimes called the “interbank market”, although a few insurance companies and other kinds of financial firms are involved. Trades between foreign exchange dealers can be very large, involving hundreds of millions of dollars.[citation needed] Because of the sovereignty issue when involving two currencies, Forex has little (if any) supervisory entity regulating its actions.

The foreign exchange market assists international trade and investments by enabling currency conversion. For example, it permits a business in the United States to import goods from the European Union member states, especially Eurozone members, and pay euros, even though its income is in United States dollars. It also supports direct speculation and evaluation relative to the value of currencies, and the carry trade, speculation based on the interest rate differential between two currencies.[2]

I

Accumulated bonus
    243.80 USD
    Thanks
    n a typical foreign exchange transaction, a party purchaf perfect competition, notwithstanding currency intervention by central banks.

According to the Bank for International Settlements,[3] the preliminary global results from the 2013 Triennial Central Bank Survey of Foreign Exchange and OTC Derivatives Markets Activity show that trading in foreign exchange markets averaged $5.3 trillion per day in April 2013. This is up from $4.0 trillion in April 2010 and $3.3 trillion in April 2007. Foreign exchange swaps were the most actively traded instruments in April 2013, at $2.2 trillion per day, followed by spot trading at $2.0 trillion.

According to the Bank for International Settlements,[4] as of April 2010, average daily turnover in global foreign exchange markets is estimated at $3.98 trillion, a growth of approximately 20% over the $3.21 trillion daily volume as of April 2007. Some firms specializing on foreign exchange market had put the average daily turnover in excess of US$4 trillion.[5]

The $3.98 trillion break-down is as follows:

Accumulated bonus
    243.80 USD
    Thanks
    n a typical foreign exchange transaction, a party purchaf perfect competition, notwithstanding currency intervention by central banks.

According to the Bank for International Settlements,[3] the preliminary global results from the 2013 Triennial Central Bank Survey of Foreign Exchange and OTC Derivatives Markets Activity show that trading in foreign exchange markets averaged $5.3 trillion per day in April 2013. This is up from $4.0 trillion in April 2010 and $3.3 trillion in April 2007. Foreign exchange swaps were the most actively traded instruments in April 2013, at $2.2 trillion per day, followed by spot trading at $2.0 trillion.

According to the Bank for International Settlements,[4] as of April 2010, average daily turnover in global foreign exchange markets is estimated at $3.98 trillion, a growth of approximately 20% over the $3.21 trillion daily volume as of April 2007. Some firms specializing on foreign exchange market had put the average daily turnover in excess of US$4 trillion.[5]

Accumulated bonus
    243.80 USD
    Thanks
    n a typical foreign exchange transaction, a party purchaf perfect competition, notw
    $1.490 trillion in spot transactions
    $475 billion in outright forwards
    $1.765 trillion in foreign exchange swaps
    $43 billion currency swaps
    $207 billion in options and other products
    Contents [hide]

Accumulated bonus
    243.80 USD
    Thanks
    1.1 Ancient
    1.2 Medieval and later