forex meen hammer sy kya ishara milta hy?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

it depends where the hammer is. Usually Hammer shows reversal sign. So if there is a Hammer is in top of the upward trend like a hanging man it shows hamer is a sighin of suceseful of the forex forum
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Thanks very much for this post. I myself did not know this fact. I though jpy moves only because of it's own monitory policy. Also when USD goes up, JPY goes down and vice versa. There are many things to learn from this post. I personally like to trade jpy pairs because most of the time it's easier to identify their direction.

• #18 Collapse

bat to ap ki teak hy forex trading my ap ko hammer sy ishara milta hy but har ayk ka trading krny ka method elada elada hota hy qun ky forex trading my agr ap ko achi trading krna hy to phr ap ko forex trading my kisi boht hi achy or expert trader sy leaning krna ho gi trading ki
        • #19 Collapse

Today Japanese yen one of the most popular and largely traded currency pairs. I like usdjpy and eurjpy because these pairs have low spreads and also provide good liquidity to the traders. I like high volatility of these pairs as it increases our potential to earn good profits on our capital.

• #20 Collapse

wo ek ek meray khyal say contest hai aur is k baray me mjh ko zyada information nahi hai hum ko chahye k hum aesay he sub kam kare aur dekhen k kesay is ko karna hai aur dekhna hai.
            • #21 Collapse

hamer ke bohat see kismian istamal hoti ha forex tradin ma koi ache market ke tarf achra kerta ha kuch market ke bore halat ko zaher kerta ha
              • #22 Collapse

Bhai apka boht shukriya jo apne itna acha post kiya lakin kia ap hame bta sakty han ham inka setup kis tarha kary ema ka period or sma ka period kia rakhna hoga.
                • #23 Collapse

dear if you happen to be good trader AS WELL AS if you wish to earn money after that you\'ll want to trade inside candle stick IN ADDITION TO when i think lone candle stick can create your own very loaded IN ADDITION TO if a person consider them after that your current success is actually very good ALONG WITH sure ALONG WITH You might earn funds AND when i i tend to be here in order to earn dollars AND ALSO no matter whether we have good Forex study ALONG WITH candle stick and then my partner and i can produce money
                  • #24 Collapse

forex trading may sb sy behtreen bat fast earning hy hmy payment ky ley ziada wait nai krna parta jtna ap profit bnaty hyn usi wkt withdraw krwa kr use kr skty hyn,forex may fast aor bot interesting earning hy yh bot nice karobar hy aor ham es may easily earning kr skty hyn or ye forum forex discuss krne k liye best hai
                    • #25 Collapse

dear if you are good trader and if you want to earn money then you need to trade with candle stick and i think only candle stick can make your very rich and if you get them then your success is very good and sure and you can earn money and i we are here to earn money and if we have good Forex study and candle stick then we can make money.,.,.,.,
                      • #26 Collapse

Bhai candlestick chart men bht c candles ki types hen or hammer or inverted hammer bhe unhi men se aik hy agr long bearish candle k baad aik bottom men inverted hammer bn jaey to market strong buy signal dyti hy
                        • #27 Collapse

dear bro boht usefull tareeqa btaya ap ne or boht detail se bhi btaya parhny ka maza a gaya but ap indicators per bhi post karanin jo must have indicators hoty ha r kesy istamaal kie jaty ha
                          • #28 Collapse

dear no matter whether that you are good trader AND whether you would want to earn cash subsequently you need to trade with candle stick AS WELL AS my spouse and i think lone candle stick can make your current very packed ALONG WITH if an individual get them after that the success is usually very good ALONG WITH sure AND You might earn dollars AS WELL AS when i my partner and i tend to be here to help earn dollars AND ALSO whether my partner and i have good Forex study ALONG WITH candle stick after that i can establish money
                            • #29 Collapse

dear whether you might be good trader IN ADDITION TO no matter whether you would want to earn cash after that you need to trade in candle stick AND ALSO when i think only candle stick can create ones very rich AND whether or not a person take them next your success is very good AND sure ALONG WITH You will earn money AND ALSO we i are generally here for you to earn dollars AND ALSO no matter whether we have good Forex study AND candle stick and then we can create money.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

hello dear friend very nice and great post i like your thread very much but i am new at here so ki can not reply your threads but i know that your thread is very best to get important knowledges for all the great peoples of forex,..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X